Covid Origins: Lab leak hypothesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Does not need to be 99%. RATG is 96% which represents about 50 years of evolution.
    No. RATG13 is 96% of SARS-COVn and 80% of SARS-COV-2. Still not close enough to 99%

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Steven Quay mentions on a good afternoon (!) these labs can do 500 years of evolution !!!
    Use your brain. He's talking about computer simulations. We couldn't isolate 500 years of evolution, let alone count them in a single afternoon. And not all those simulations can survive in the real world. Exactly what I mean when fancy assholes uses fancy terms to confuse the layman. This intel is blatantly bullshit and worthless.

Asher mentions Ralph Baric synthesized SARS COV2 in two days. All vaccine companies have had to do it as well.

Some swiss researchers published a paper how to grow it in bakers yeast (!)
    That's CLONING! Not Genetic Manipulation. You're talking about photocopying the Deadsea Scrolls and somehow coming up with the King James Bible!

Check out Quay's presentation. He condenses a lot of stuff into something a layperson can understand.

Fleshes out what Nick Wade summarised.

All the people i've heard so far on lab leak have been consistent. The story isn't changing.
    Yes, laymen who too easily confused and NOT trained to evaluate intel. The 99% rule STANDS!
    Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 05 Jul 21,, 00:26.
    Chimo

Comment

• Asher mentioned bioweapons when speaking to Sharri so i wanted to know more about that. He speaks here about it at the hearing

Dr. Asher do you believe that china has a biological weapons program and if so what is the percentage of the chance that this virus was designed as a biological weapon ?

Well China does have a biological weapons program. It does involve synthetic biology and gain of function technologies which is why it was particularly distressing to learn that we were providing material aid through financial assistance, scientific knowledge transfer as well as just complicity to the Chinese communist effort that was centered around the people's liberation army and this is not really a secret, the Chinese have been talking about this for years

Let me also mention real quick in passing, the people who built the bsl4 lab, the most dangerous lab in Asia, one of the most dangerous labs in the world for enabling this research were the French. The French were kicked out, they had been starting to feel the pressure from the Chinese in 2015 just as they started to build this lab.

The French government in 2017 was fully evicted, humiliated actually their prime minister had gone there for a ribbon cutting ceremony, i don't think xi jinping was there but his vice premier was and then like weeks later they were sent away. Now they came out and warned people. I was astonished because i was in the biotech sector at the time. I heard all about this i mean we better not be working with china anymore because the Chinese are embarked on something that looks like a WMD

Why didn't everyone at the state department know this ?

And what it really came down to is, our non-proliferation bureaucracy which is separate from the arms control bureaucracy for whatever reason just didn't see the importance of synthetic biology and advanced gain of function applications in biology as a warfare threat.

Well, now we know it's a warfare threat.

Was this a weapon ? Probably not. It was a weapons related vector being developed. Okay. I don't think it was a weapon deliberately deployed at least. I just found the Chinese were confused when this originally happened and they were asking us what's going on in Wuhan and then i thought to myself if they really understood this why wouldn't they have done what professor Mueller would say and has said they would have released it at fort Dietrich in Maryland just outside the gates and then they could have blamed the united states

i think this was a laboratory disaster, a biological meltdown but then they covered it up and when they covered it up and didn't tell Admiral Garrar and others essentially it proliferated as a type of weaponized vector. Any virus that gets out can effectively become a weapon.

Which leads me to a final thing you know the Chinese again had told us in 2011 that this was going to happen, they told us they were going to pursue and in effect these types of capabilities because they said that's the future of warfare.

Well today we at state and other government agencies including commerce know this but we have no export controls on gain of function technologies from the united states even into communist china

Now i'm not for over regulation of my own business area biotechnology which you know can save the world but it also can end the world.

So i encourage you to think why don't we have just basic level export controls like we do with so many other technologies for biotechnology especially since we are at the epicenter of the biotech revolution in the world today and the Chinese are desperate to get a hold of our technology
      Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Jul 21,, 10:30.

Comment

• Just how did the French get roped into this clusterf**

Wuhan virus lab was signed off by EU Brexit chief Michel Barnier in 2004 - despite French intelligence warnings that China's poor bio-security reputation could lead to a catastrophic leak | Daily Mail | May 24 2020

See the date. This piece appears in the english press a full month after it appeared in Le Figaro on Apr 20 2020.

Mr Barnier – currently embroiled in acrimonious negotiations with the UK over a post-Brexit trade deal – was the French foreign minister when he gave the go-ahead for work to start on the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2004, under a joint deal with the Chinese.

The move came despite strong opposition from French diplomatic and security advisers, who argued that the Chinese reputation for poor bio-security could lead to a catastrophic leak.

They also warned that Paris could lose control of the project, and even suggested that Beijing could harness the technology to make biowarfare weapons.

Eleven years later, as the laboratory prepared to open, the French architects of the project complained that they had, as feared, been ousted by the Chinese communist government.
        Here we go, the foreign office in their mad quest for better relations over rules the security people. Quelle surprise.

Jacques Chirac, the French president at the time of the deal, pushed for the Wuhan institute to be set up after the 2003 SARS outbreak, which affected 26 countries and resulted in more than 8,000 cases and 774 deaths. Mr Chirac, along with his pro-Beijing prime minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin, promised French funding and expertise in return for a share of the intellectual copyright on the lab’s discoveries.
        Pro Beijing PM ? surefire recipe for trouble later on.

They argued that a French-Chinese collaboration could develop effective – and lucrative – vaccines to prevent a repeat of a deadly virus pandemic. France is a global leader in virus research, but the Chirac government also saw the deal as a way to forge stronger trade links with China than its Western rivals.

According to a report in France’s Le Figaro newspaper, institutions such as the General Directorate for External Security, the French equivalent of MI6, expressed repeated concern at the lack of international control over Chinese laboratories and issues with ‘transparency’.

A source told the newspaper: ‘What you have to understand is that a P4 [high-level bio-security] laboratory is like a nuclear reprocessing plant. It’s a bacteriological atomic bomb.

‘The viruses that are tested are extremely dangerous – diving suits, decontamination airlocks etc must be followed to the letter.’

As part of the deal, up to 50 French scientists were expected to travel to Wuhan to help the Chinese run the laboratory properly – but they never went.

According to Le Figaro, a diplomat with a close knowledge of the deal added: ‘We knew the risks involved and thought that the Chinese would control everything and quickly eject us from the project.

‘We believed that providing this cutting-edge technology to a country with an endless power agenda would risk exposing France in return.’

Their fears were compounded in 2015 when China implemented a new policy of ‘dual use’ technologies, which allows their armed forces to use any civilian technology for military purposes.

Last night, a Foreign Ministry source in Paris confirmed that Mr Barnier had helped set up the Wuhan institute when he was foreign minister as ‘the hand that signed the paper’.

The source said: ‘The aim was to develop vaccines following the SARS crisis between 2002 and 2004.

‘There was much co-operation on a range of issues between France and China at the time, and Michel Barnier was implementing government policy.’

The source added that opposition to the move had come from a number of people, including senior figures within the French security services.

‘The issue of bio-security was certainly a cause for concern within agencies including the DGSE,’ said the source.

A security services source involved in the case at the time said: ‘The Chinese laboratories were not inspiring a great deal of trust, but the government had its own reasons for progressing with this.’
        Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Jul 21,, 10:39.

Comment

• Want to address this one again.

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          There is zero intel about WIV working with SARS-COV-2 and I'm talking about CIA, DIA, CDC. We have exactly zero intel on that.
          OK, I get what you're saying here. Zero intel on WIV working on C19. BUT this does not imply lab leak did not happen. Evidence for which is compelling and beyond reasonable doubt.

But the way DNI phrased their release implies just that

“The entire Intelligence Community has been consistently providing critical support to U.S. policymakers and those responding to the COVID-19 virus, which originated in China.

The Intelligence Community also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified.
          Dated Apr 30 2020. All DNI are saying is they cannot show otherwise. They have zero basis to say it was not manmade. They are just nodding with this so called "wide scientific consensus".

After Labour day then when this probe should have something for the public.

To date all we have are some excerpts from a classified report by Lawrence Livermore.

And we will get the same thing. It's POSSIBLE that it's lab leaked. That's it!
          So what would the purpose of the probe be then ?
          To clear up what the intel says and what it does not say. Not everyone is able or willing to sift through the raw intel and too many are willing to believe the propaganda. The fact remains that TODAY's intel DOES NOT point to lab leak anymore than Jan 2020.
          S.1438 passed unanimously in the senate. It needs to get through the house. Chances are that it will. In that case DNI will have to do the following

(3) the Director of National Intelligence should declassify and make available to the public as much information as possible about the origin of COVID–19 so the United States and like-minded countries can—

(A) identify the origin of COVID–19 as expeditiously as possible, and

(B) use that information to take all appropriate measures to prevent a similar pandemic from occurring again.

SEC. 4. DECLASSIFICATION OF INFORMATION RELATED TO THE ORIGIN OF COVID–19.

Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Director of National Intelligence shall—

1) declassify any and all information relating to potential links between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origin of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19), including—

(A) activities performed by the Wuhan Institute of Virology with or on behalf of the People’s Liberation Army;

(B) coronavirus research or other related activities performed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the outbreak of COVID–19; and

(C) researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who fell ill in autumn 2019, including for any such researcher—

(i) the researcher’s name;

(ii) the researcher’s symptoms;

(iii) the date of the onset of the researcher’s symptoms;

(iv) the researcher’s role at the Wuhan Institute of Virology;

(v) whether the researcher was involved with or exposed to coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology;

(vi) whether the researcher visited a hospital while they were ill; and

(vii) a description of any other actions taken by the researcher that may suggest they were experiencing a serious illness at the time; and

(2) submit to Congress an unclassified report that contains—

(A) all of the information described under paragraph (1); and

(B) only such redactions as the Director determines necessary to protect sources and methods without altering or obscuring in any way the information described under paragraph (1).
          It will be interesting to see how DNI replies to 3(A) when they earlier said they had nothing.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Jul 21,, 20:39.

Comment

Asher mentioned bioweapons when speaking to Sharri so i wanted to know more about that. He speaks here about it at the hearing
            Asher is talking out of his ass and I strongly suggest you STOP following him. China ratified the BWC in 1984. Now, they may be violating the BWC (and we have ZERO intel on that) but for damned sure, the WVI is NOT a weapons lab! It is a WHO certified Virology centre! Subject to WHO, ie non-Chinese, verifications!

P4 is a Protection Rating, NOT a Production Level, again, using fancy terms to confuse the layman. All P4 means is that the lab is prepared to burn the people inside alive than to let bug out. Explain to me how does that mean they were building bio weapons? They were working with ebola for crying out loud!

There is ZERO evidence that this was a lab leak. All you have are protien spikes and that ALONE DOES NOT PROVE lab leaks. Everything else is just trying to obscure facts such as China have a bio weapons program when we have absolutely ZERO intel that they are working on one and CERTAINLY NOT at a non-Chinese certified Lab.
            Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by tantalus View Post
              Its important to note it wasnt a blanket stop on GOF, just a pause on federal funding for certain types of GOF. It did not include coronaviruses, they werent high on anybodys list of concerns despite sars 1 and mers, eveyone had their eye on influenza.

My understanding is Fauci had the pause on funding lifted in the back channels, not saying he did anything wrong, just that he found a quiet way of getting things rolling again, machinations of the bureaucracy. If thats true the dems will not be too focused on it, and since it happened under trump the repubs wont be too focused on it either.

Personally the whole thing is a bit distraction, its not central to the origins of covid 19 and the debate on GOF has been out in the open for years before this pandemic, both sides have legitimate points of view. I touched on this at the beginning of the thread.

We run the risk of turning this important global issue into another us political drama.
              What the Dems did do is put a stop to the inquiry that Pompeo started. David Asher, lead investigator had the following to say

David Asher your investigation inside the state department was shut down in the early days of the Biden administration and even when your investigation had the support of secretary of state Mike Pompeo there was still opposition from other bureaucrats within the department why do you think people have been so opposed to inquire into whether there was a potential laboratory leak and also if china was in breach of the biological weapons convention through its research ?

I have absolutely no doubt and i'm going to be testifying to congress in the next few days about my conviction that the Chinese were systematically violating the biological weapons convention but i'm also convinced that the argument from certain staff at state that we were going to open a can of worms quote unquote or Pandora's box by looking into this given the fact that the U.S had funded so much research cooperatively through elements like the eco-health alliance, funding from NIH and let's not forget a hundred million dollars from USAID that's actually part of the state department and moreover the folks who are in charge of non-proliferation at state and biodefense had cleared on this cooperation.

They didn't stop it. Their job is to be the traffic cop. They're job is not to promote cooperation with a hostile adversary in the form of the PRC into dual use capabilities that could be used against us.

Essentially the Chinese played an incredible game laying a honey trap. They sucked us into it, they sucked our scientists and their greedy arrogance, they sucked our state department and other government agency officials who wanted to go to china and see the great wall and everything else they all became complicit in this gain of function mafia and that mafia needs to be brought down and the way to do it is to enforce the biological weapons convention and investigate everybody who is complicit and allowing this technology brain power and money to be transferred to the Chinese when in fact the Chinese had declared their intentions in 2011 essentially and moreover had kicked out the French government who were building the BSL for most dangerous laboratory and for pathogens in all of Asia.

One of only three labs in the world at that level of sophistication for potential biowarfare and that was a clear and present danger that was known and ignored by people from NIH, CDC, department of state, the U.S intelligence community and i don't know where's the Australian intelligence community where's the French certainly told a lot of us publicly about it.

It was well known in the biotechnology community where i work in business. Why wasn't it known to the department of state that this was a clear and present danger i have no idea
              I see that bolded bit about USAID and $100 million and USAID is part of State i kinda understand why State would want that to go away. There's also asleep at the wheel too.

But we're back to the same point.

If Pompeo isn't afraid of opening Pandora's box under his administration why did Blinken shut it down ?

Asher wants a Covid commission on the lines of a 9/11 commission.

One that will have powers to subpoena those that have the knowledge but won't talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Asher is talking out of his ass and I strongly suggest you STOP following him.
                Lead investigator under Pompeo for origins. How can you deny him his say ? I didn't even know who he was until Sharri interviewed him. Interesting character.

His question is pertinent. Why was State interacting with WIV after the French got kicked out ? No alarm bells went off at Foggy Bottom ?

China ratified the BWC in 1984. Now, they may be violating the BWC (and we have ZERO intel on that) but for damned sure, the WVI is NOT a weapons lab! It is a WHO certified Virology centre! Subject to WHO, ie non-Chinese, verifications!
                And he wants to testify that China is violating the BWC. Their own admission back in 2011 mentions it would be difficult to comply.

Does WHO have any credibility left ? it's their compliance and utter lack of power that led us here.

After 2015 with dual use, whatever WIV knows has to be shared with the military. This does not mean they are making weapons but understanding and experimenting with them.

P4 is a Protection Rating, NOT a Production Level, again, using fancy terms to confuse the layman. All P4 means is that the lab is prepared to burn the people inside alive than to let bug out. Explain to me how does that mean they were building bio weapons? They were working with ebola for crying out loud!
                P4 comes from the french paper. The source must be their foreign ministry or DGSE.

I'm not even familiar with the term P4 but apparently that's what the French use. The English press always uses BSL4.

There is ZERO evidence that this was a lab leak. All you have are protien spikes and that ALONE DOES NOT PROVE lab leaks. Everything else is just trying to obscure facts such as China have a bio weapons program when we have absolutely ZERO intel that they are working on one and CERTAINLY NOT at a non-Chinese certified Lab.
                He makes the assessment about bioweapons program from their 2011 declaration at he BWC

1) Synthetic biology enabling the creation of man-made pathogen. CHECK
                2) Genomics laying the foundations for pathogen transformation. CHECK
                3) Systems biology further revealing population-specific genetic markers. That they even mention this is surprising.
                4) Targeted drug-delivery technology making it easier to spread pathogens. CHECK
                5) Microbial forensics facilitating the detection and tracing of pathogens. CHECK

Now after all that and their dual use law in 2015, how can we conclude they do not have a bioweapons program ?
                Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Jul 21,, 22:12.

Comment

• The story of the two fired scientists from Winnipeg Lab has surfaced a year later

'Wake-up call for Canada': Security experts say case of 2 fired scientists could point to espionage | CBC | Jun 10 2021

because a year later..

Very few people know why Dr. Xiangguo Qiu and her biologist husband, Keding Cheng, were marched out of the Winnipeg-based National Microbiology Lab (NML) two years ago and stripped of their security clearance. They were officially fired last January.

However, two national security experts believe the case of the scientists raises the possibility of Chinese espionage.

"It appears that what you might well call Chinese agents infiltrated one of the highest prized national security elements when it comes to biosecurity and biodefence," said Christian Leuprecht, a security expert and professor at the Royal Military College and Queen's University.

While Leuprecht has no inside information about the couple's case, he said the known facts of the story just don't add up. If the pair had committed a straightforward national security violation, he said, charges would have been laid.

Despite a lack of charges, Qiu and Cheng remain under investigation by RCMP.
                  No charges filed yet so what are they still investigating a year on ?

For months, the special parliamentary committee on Canada-China Relations has been demanding PHAC provide answers around that shipment of viruses, the reason that the scientists were fired and whether they are Canadian citizens.

Last week, Parliament passed a Conservative motion demanding PHAC turn over hundreds of pages of uncensored documents.

The documents have now been shared with the National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians (NSICOP), which is made up of MPs who are appointed by the prime minister and provided national security clearance.
                  Parliament wants to know but is getting stonewalled.

Leuprecht believes the documents may reveal larger security issues at the lab — and may expose the role of Canada's allies in the investigation.

"This would also explain why you haven't charged them, because once you charge them, then eventually you have to put people on trial. And when you put people on trial, then you have to disclose the evidence that you have. So the government might quite intentionally be trying to keep this sort of relatively below the radar as much as it can," he said.

"This needs to be a wake-up call for Canada about how aggressive the Chinese have become at infiltrating Western institutions for their political, economic and national security benefits," he said, pointing to concerns about Chinese espionage in recent annual reports by CSIS and NSICOP.
                  Pandora's box again

In 2017-2018, Qiu authored or co-authored approximately 50 scientific papers. Although she has not been allowed into the NML since mid-2019, she has another 32 publications to her name during that time, including six in 2021. Most involve Ebola or Marburg viruses, as well as Chinese scientists and funding.

Qiu had also brought over Chinese graduate and post-graduate students to work in her lab.

The Globe and Mail recently reported that one of those scientists was Feihu Yan, from the People's Liberation Army's (PLA) Academy of Military Medical Sciences.

Leuprecht and others are critical of the lack of oversight that allowed researchers like Yan to get inside the lab.

"China has a very active, very aggressive and extremely dangerous bioweapons program," said Leuprecht. "So all the research that's being generated here could easily be reappropriated by the Chinese authorities to advance rather nefarious causes."

With China's track record of intellectual property espionage, another expert says it's concerning that Chinese research institutions were helping to fund some of the work done in collaboration with NML scientists.

"Why did our security procedures not identify that this was not a good idea, that these individuals, given their background, should not be given security clearances?" said Scott Newark, a former Alberta crown prosecutor, executive officer of the Canadian Police Association, and policy adviser to the Ontario and federal governments.
                  Same question David Asher is asking of the State Department.

RCMP investigating Winnipeg scientists fired from lab for possible transfer of intellectual property to China | Globe & Mail | Jun 30 2021

After opposition MPs passed a motion to obtain unredacted records on why the two scientists were fired, the Liberal government said it could not release the information because it contained sensitive national-security matters. The government has since gone to the Federal Court of Canada to block the information from being provided to Parliament.
                  Govt won't release more details

Dr. Kobinger said MPs have the right to know why the two scientists were fired and he believes Dr. Qiu would agree.

“They should have got the consent from Qiu. I am sure she would have said no problem. She wanted this cleared up as soon as possible,” he said.

He said he told the RCMP that there should be no reason for Dr. Qiu to take material out of the lab. “Qiu is at the level she doesn’t need to bring anything out. She can just redo everything,” he said.

He confirmed what The Globe reported in May that the Canadian Security Intelligence Service urged the removal of the two scientists, relating to their travel to China and collaboration with Chinese scientists.

“In that context, she was flagged by CSIS as maybe sharing intellectual property with people in Wuhan without proper documentation,“ he said.
                  CSIS pushed for the firing. This is less about intellectual property and more about a leak of another kind.

Colluding with the enemy.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 06 Jul 21,, 11:06.

Comment

Lead investigator under Pompeo for origins. How can you deny him his say ? I didn't even know who he was until Sharri interviewed him. Interesting character.

His question is pertinent. Why was State interacting with WIV after the French got kicked out ? No alarm bells went off at Foggy Bottom ?
                    The very fact that his intel is bullshit and whacked by even a non-bio guy like me says just how much he's talking out of ass.

And he wants to testify that China is violating the BWC. Their own admission back in 2011 mentions it would be difficult to comply.
                    They are violating the BWC the same way we are violating the BWC - to learn how it can be done and, therefore, how to be able to detect it. That is how we can tell what labs did what.

Does WHO have any credibility left ? it's their compliance and utter lack of power that led us here.
                    The freaking point is that if you want a weapons lab, you do it where no one else BUT the Chinese have access to - Oh, I don't know, how about a secret PLA lab that the WHO don't know shit about?

After 2015 with dual use, whatever WIV knows has to be shared with the military. This does not mean they are making weapons but understanding and experimenting with them.
                    Just because they can does not mean they did. We have ZERO intel that says that they did. Just because I am effective with a firearm and owned firearms does not mean I'm the one who shot up Las Vegas.

P4 comes from the french paper. The source must be their foreign ministry or DGSE.

I'm not even familiar with the term P4 but apparently that's what the French use. The English press always uses BSL4.
                    And Asher used it to confuse you into believing that it's a bio weapons manufacturing term. It is NOT!

He makes the assessment about bioweapons program from their 2011 declaration at he BWC

1) Synthetic biology enabling the creation of man-made pathogen. CHECK
                    2) Genomics laying the foundations for pathogen transformation. CHECK
                    3) Systems biology further revealing population-specific genetic markers. That they even mention this is surprising.
                    4) Targeted drug-delivery technology making it easier to spread pathogens. CHECK
                    5) Microbial forensics facilitating the detection and tracing of pathogens. CHECK

Now after all that and their dual use law in 2015, how can we conclude they do not have a bioweapons program ?
                    1) None of this says that it is possible to manufacture SARS-COV-2.
                    2) None of this says the Chinese made SARS-COV-2
                    3) None of this says the Chinese knew SARS-COV-2
                    4) None of this says Asher knows his ass from his mouth
                    Chimo

Comment

• I said by Labour day. Looks like they got it done faster

Biden receives inconclusive intelligence report on covid origins | WAPO | Aug 26 2021

The intelligence community will seek within days to declassify elements of the report for potential public release, officials said.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday said the public would be told the report’s outcome. “I don’t know what format that will take at this point in time,” she said.
                      Still have to wait

Many scientists familiar with the origin debate have been skeptical that the 90-day review would settle it, and some have said the inquiry could require years of research.

“We should not even be thinking about closing the book or backing off, but rather ratcheting up the effort,” David Relman, a Stanford University microbiologist who has pushed for a broad investigation of all origin hypotheses, said late Tuesday in an email.
                      So an even longer wait then

Comment

• Unclassified Summary of Assessment (PDF) | ODNI | Aug 28 2021

Summary by Derek Grossman

Low confidence that it was natural, medium confidence that it was lab made. Isn't that good enough ? NO!

More info required before the IC can make up their minds
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Aug 21,, 15:13.

Comment

Unclassified Summary of Assessment (PDF) | ODNI | Aug 28 2021

Summary by Derek Grossman

Low confidence that it was natural, medium confidence that it was lab made. Isn't that good enough ? NO!

More info required before the IC can make up their minds
                          ?..And every reliable report says the evidence is inconclusive.

Did you read any reliable sources?
                          Trust me?
                          I'm an economist!

Comment

• Your favorite source:
                            ”We judge the virus was not developed as a biological weapon. Most agencies also assess with low confidence that SARS-CoV-2 probably was not genetically engineered; however, two agencies believe there was not sufficient evidence to make an assessment either way.”
                            Trust me?
                            I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                              Your favorite source:
                              ”We judge the virus was not developed as a biological weapon. Most agencies also assess with low confidence that SARS-CoV-2 probably was not genetically engineered; however, two agencies believe there was not sufficient evidence to make an assessment either way.”
                              China withholding evidence, destroying evidence is implicitly stacking the case against them

China thinks they can get away with it. They do in their own country. Not when it involves the world.

Over 4 million deaths and counting.Trillions in losses. China is going to be held accountable for all of this.

We move to plan B

Originally posted by DOR View Post

?..And every reliable report says the evidence is inconclusive.

Did you read any reliable sources?
                              Start from the beginning of the thread the case is pretty clear.

If the people that posit natural have been found to be unreliable then alternative reasons become credible.

They were always credible right from the start but it was the political environment that impeded it and all this has been exposed.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Aug 21,, 22:51.

Comment

• Fauci lied, according to the intercept. Not just gain-of-function research but specifically gauging the "spillover potential".

Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab (theintercept.com)

Interesting to watch the Intercept completely reverse narrative within 2 months. I guess the Biden regime has chosen to distance itself.

Rand Paul’s Attack on Fauci Chills Scientific Debate Over Gain-of-Function Research (theintercept.com)
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X