• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im surprised you guys know what tim hortons is
    One cannot but examine it.

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
      isn't it the goal of terrorists, to terrorise?? well they won, entire boston and suburbs, are scared shitless in their own homes, and afraid to go outside. now the bad guys know how to shut entire city down. and that is a bad messsage to send out.
      Scared shitless in Boston? My bet is they're more pissed off about their team's games being cancelled than scared.

Comment

• graphic, older brother image
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral View Post
          Not sure...keep hearing the police talking about suspicious looking people in various parts of the city, and the main criterion right now seems to be that they're outside. Thanks.
          Well, if you make your experiments outside...
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            Yep. No matter how dangerous this guy is, he and his brother have been on the loose for two days without needing to shut the city down.
            I don't know that shutting down the city sends the right message either. It is of some consolation that one is in hell already, possibly being sent there by the other one running it over while escaping. It would be nice to capture that other one and extract some information first, before reuniting it with its brother. Given the vile international terrorist nature of this, the thing beast has no rights as a US citizen - it is not a uniformed enemy combatant either, I question whether it is even human. Certainly no treaty exists to protect it or its ilk.
            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
              It is graphic if you're not used to it, for those who don't wish to see, abdominal bullet hole and minor (from photo perspective) head and shoulder trauma, plus what looks like another bullet to the left forearm. Large surgical incision left abdominal.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Yep. No matter how dangerous this guy is, he and his brother have been on the loose for two days without needing to shut the city down.
                I dunno. I think it makes sense in this situation- maybe not the entire city, but the known crime scenes stretch over several miles, and the combination of gunmen and potential bombs scattered over the city makes me think it might be worth it to avoid casualties. It's a really difficult situation.
                I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                  I don't know that shutting down the city sends the right message either. It is of some consolation that one is in hell already, possibly being sent there by the other one running it over while escaping. It would be nice to capture that other one and extract some information first, before reuniting it with its brother. Given the vile international terrorist nature of this, the thing beast has no rights as a US citizen - it is not a uniformed enemy combatant either, I question whether it is even human. Certainly no treaty exists to protect it or its ilk.
                  From what I've read there was another device found and disarmed in Boston last night or earlier today. I think this is the major reason they shut everything down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    Well, if you make your experiments outside...
                    "I swear officer, I'm just doing the good kind of chemistry!"
                    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• They aren't scared...they are pissed and bored.

Boston is not built that way.

People are cooperating because they understand.
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

It is graphic if you're not used to it, for those who don't wish to see, abdominal bullet hole and minor (from photo perspective) head and shoulder trauma, plus what looks like another bullet to the left forearm. Large surgical incision left abdominal.
                        That is a weird surgical incision, it runs across multiple ribs and the skin isn't cut, its ripped with the underlying fat exposed. Definitely post-mortem though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                          They aren't scared...they are pissed and bored.

Boston is not built that way.

People are cooperating because they understand.
                          Not for a moment suggesting they are. I think it might be an over-reaction by the authorities. Simply, they are more likely to get information if the population is out and about than with everyone isolated.

Leibniz

Comment

• Considering his brother was wired with explosives, I'd think it's the safety first move.
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
                              That is a weird surgical incision, it runs across multiple ribs and the skin isn't cut, its ripped with the underlying fat exposed. Definitely post-mortem though.
                              If you run your fingers from your armpit downward you'll see the incision follows the line of the ribs. The use of iodine shows it's pre-mortem. Believe it or not, such an incision is less traumatic than opening the abdomen from the stomach, and with spreaders allows plenty of room for hands. All they'd be looking at doing at that stage is contain the bleeding, cauterise damage to the liver and lung and remove damaged intestine.

Leibniz

Comment

• i noticed iodine, and ecg stickers?, and are those toothpicks? mark bullet entry? and on right hand, iv thingie, ?

i think his brother run him over with the car, that is where that bad damage came from, may be they tried to revive him, to ask q's?

edit, nope not thootpicks, needles,
                                Last edited by omon; 20 Apr 13,, 00:04.
                                "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X