Answer a Question with a Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh - why not
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
      If it a picture of Porky Pig, it sure make Porky look thin (no offence meant to the child in the photo). If it is you, don't you think you should reduce?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Let's follow THL's idea and do this alphabetically....OK?

Comment

Maybe?

Comment

Thinking about Z

Now are we going to start again?
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Oh, did this thread end?

Comment

Possibly!

Comment

Que?

Comment

Really? Can i ask two questions?

Comment

• ****, why did my computer just crash?
                      "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

• Originally posted by speedlover1994 View Post
                        ****, why did my computer just crash?
                        'Tis but a crash?
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Unwanted computer virus or spyware?

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Unwanted computer virus or spyware?
                            Would one ever want a computer virus?
                            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                              Unwanted computer virus or spyware?
                              Did you Vindicate your PC system from your PC software?;)
                              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                                Did you Vindicate your PC system from your PC software?;)
                                OMG! I completely forgot the "V" after "U" and before "W"!!!
                                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Working...
                                X