No announcement yet.

Answer a Question with a Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding my thesaurus wouldn't be cheating would it?
    Garn, I wouldn't think so, but then again, what do i know?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

No a question mark alone won't do because it can be made better with the word, 'right' following, right? ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
        Garn, I wouldn't think so, but then again, what do i know?
        How could it not be a question if it has a question mark afterwards?;)
        Last edited by sappersgt; 20 Apr 07,, 22:49.
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
          How could it not be a question if it has a question mark afterwards?;)
          I am suppose to know this?:)
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
            Does a question answer a question?
            if your a politician.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              if your a politician.
              Are there any politicians here?

Comment

why ask why?
                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Seeking the the ultimate truth?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt
                    Great, now your asking me?
                    But my question started with an I so yours should have started with a J.

What happened to alphabetical order?

(dam! That was W!)
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Not before my coffee

Just because my eyes are open do you think I'm awake?
                      Last edited by sappersgt; 20 Apr 07,, 22:48.
                      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Is this the fastest-growing thread on WAB?
                        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Does this make me look fat?

http://friends.timway.com/photos/Edd...at%20kid12.jpg
                          Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                          - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by braindead View Post
                            Is this the fastest-growing thread on WAB?
                            Kindly tell us how this is the fastest growing thread?

Comment

Are you blind?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                                why ask why?
                                Try Bud Dry?
                                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                                X