Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    What movie?
    How should we know, aren't you the expert?
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

It was Freud, Sigmund, wasn't it?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Why in the hell did I start reading this thread???

Comment

why did you read this thread

Comment

Why did any of us read this thread?
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

if this is a question answer it

Comment

Originally posted by soutie View Post
                if this is a question answer it
                Was that a question?
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

wasn't it a question?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
                    Was that a question?
                    Is Soutie playing Simon Says?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                      Is Soutie playing Simon Says?
                      What does Simon Say?

Comment

hrm

Does anyone really even care about the answer ?
                        Relax. It's worse than you think.

Comment

Is this how Ironduke intended for this thread to go?

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
                            Is this how Ironduke intended for this thread to go?
                            Where is it going?

Comment

Are we supposed to answer Ironduke's first initial question?

Comment

Are we all on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X