French Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snapper View Post
    Of course I have seen no evidence etc but the DGSE are not the Frog military and are generally alot more competent. There was a report of 'phishing'(?) attacks on his campaign earlier - that definately was ATP28 from the evidence that arrived here (we know them rather well). I cannot say yea/nea definitively on this dump but who have Moscow invested money in?

It isn't anything to do 'Barry' O' Useless - he is history already (and compared to his successor I think I am slightly grateful for his service). It is NOT just Ukraine this war is being waged against and people need to understand this.

PS. Some autopsy of the hack, if you click the "latest research", and history at first here; http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs...ering-attacks/
    Ukraine happened under his watch, What exactly are you grateful for?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Has there been any complaints by the French that this American, Barack Hussein Obama is trying to sway the election, like he attempted in Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        Ukraine happened under his watch, What exactly are you grateful for?
        Not being an Obama fan does not the compromised 'Agent Orange' better; it is relative and though Obama was wrong most of the time (in my view) he was sane and not deeply compromised.

Comment

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
          Has there been any complaints by the French that this American, Barack Hussein Obama is trying to sway the election, like he attempted in Israel?
          https://twitter.com/ThierryMARIANI/s...69964614897664

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Not being an Obama fan does not the compromised 'Agent Orange' better; it is relative and though Obama was wrong most of the time (in my view) he was sane and not deeply compromised.
            Are you implying that if Macron wins, he will be deeply compromised?

Comment

Perhaps to be seen in light of Thierry Mariani mostly being known for endorsing the Russian occupation of Crimea...

Comment

He had an admitted terrorist endorse his book in a house he bought from someone who went to prison for shady dealings. O was as compromises as a Clinton, he just had a compliant media.

Comment

z,

lol, if that is your standard by saying someone is 'compromised', I wonder how you view our POTUS...

in any case, Macron has handily dusted Le Pen. thank god for a bit of sanity in this rum world.
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post

thank god for a bit of sanity in this rum world.
                    He's 39???
                    Last edited by Toby; 07 May 17,, 20:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                      Are you implying that if Macron wins, he will be deeply compromised?
                      He'll be in somebodies pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                        z,

lol, if that is your standard by saying someone is 'compromised', I wonder how you view our POTUS...

in any case, Macron has handily dusted Le Pen. thank god for a bit of sanity in this rum world.
                        Yep,a guy who marries a woman 25 years his senior is the very definition of sanity.
                        Those who know don't speak
                        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Macron wins , sighhhh a good day for the rothschilds ex banker and the EU , kof spit . A bad day for lepenn supporters , seems like she was right a woman will be in charge in France ,, Merkle .

Comment

• Yep,a guy who marries a woman 25 years his senior is the very definition of sanity.
                            i fail to see how that has anything to do with sanity.
                            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                              Yep,a guy who marries a woman 25 years his senior is the very definition of sanity.
                              Yet a guy who marries a woman 23 years his junior and is a self confessed pussy grabber is somehow fine
                              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
                                a guy who marries a woman 23 years his junior
                                Sounds good to me....

Comment

Working...
                                X