Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be our next Commander in Chief?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
    I don't. Else, he would have fired Rumsfeld. No heads have rolled since the debacle in Al Nafja. Bush may not know what would work but it's damned obvious what is not working and he ain't fixing it.



    As a Canadian allied soldier, I would prefer Bush. I know where he stands and I know where he wants to go. How he gets there is frustrating the hell out of me. I don't know what Kerry wants.

    Both have a deadline of sorts. 4 more years for Bush vs 1 promised by Kerry. However, with Kerry, that may be delayed 8 years.
    I have a problem voting for a guy that hears voices! He is a reformed drunk and doper and and has replaced those addictive traits with religon. Has failed in most if not all of his business ventures, became Governor of Texas, I'm sure it was on his own merit, had nothing to do with his fathers influence, right. He managed in eight years as Governor to make Texas #1 in polution and executions. Then the voice told him to run for president, as president he has managed to invade two countries. He claims the voice he hears is Jesus Christ, I think had he asked for an ID on that voice, it would have said neo-cons. Beware of the men behind the curtain!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by porsteamboy
      I have a problem voting for a guy that hears voices! He is a reformed drunk and doper and and has replaced those addictive traits with religon. Has failed in most if not all of his business ventures, became Governor of Texas, I'm sure it was on his own merit, had nothing to do with his fathers influence, right. He managed in eight years as Governor to make Texas #1 in polution and executions. Then the voice told him to run for president, as president he has managed to invade two countries. He claims the voice he hears is Jesus Christ, I think had he asked for an ID on that voice, it would have said neo-cons. Beware of the men behind the curtain!
      LOL :)
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

      Comment


      • Seriously?

        How can you say that after the last four years? They say Kerry flip-flops! Well, I would certainly hope so.

        We go into Iraq under a very real threat of WMDs. Understandable based on intellegence. We don't find any. George Bush acknowledges this, yet claims he would still have invaded regardless! Based on what? I would love to see some flip-flopping there. How about an apology to the world?

        Tax cuts don't go very well with an ever increasing budget deficit to finance an unjust war. We could have had universal health care for every american with the money we spend on Geogie-Porgie's precious personal vendetta and war mongering.

        We invade to spread democracy, right? Okay, then why did we bypass the democratic process of the UN to accomplish this? Hipocracy.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Fonnicker
          Based on what?
          Mass-graves, starvation, torture, rape, murder, terrorism, threats, non-compliance, etc., etc....
          Originally posted by Fonnicker
          How about an apology to the world?
          I'm sorry the "world" doesn't care about Iraqis.
          Originally posted by Fonnicker
          We could have had universal health care for every american with the money we spend on Geogie-Porgie's precious personal vendetta and war mongering.
          Who can't get healthcare now? And, no we couldn't. Kerry's plan is over 1 trillion dollars, isn't it?
          Originally posted by Fonnicker
          Okay, then why did we bypass the democratic process of the UN to accomplish this?
          Ask Kerry, his vote is one of the ones that took us there. One of the few good things he's ever done, IMHO. What's "democratic" about the UN?
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

          Comment

          Working...
          X