This is a goddamned outrage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
    FINE! GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND DO YOUR PART! I'LL EVEN TRAIN YOU UP TO A PFC LEVEL! BUT DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT WHY I SHOULD LOSE MY PEOPLE FOR YOUR MORALITY!
    You need us "it is our responsibility to defend the weak" people, we offset the "burry our heads in the sand" people.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
      You need us "it is our responsibility to defend the weak" people, we offset the "burry our heads in the sand" people.
      Which set is the "We'll assume full responsibility" people?

Comment

Which set is the "We'll assume full responsibility" people?
        S**t, people refuse to take responsability for their own actions anymore. If 150 million Americans are killed, God forbid, and it's my turn to be leader, that's really what it would take, I would assume full responsibility. You see, I don't actually think my opinions are even close perfect, they're just what I see and feel. I wouldn't want to lead anyone based on my opinions, except in the most extreme circumstance because I would be fairly harsh.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

If we are to end tyranny, we must not sink the the level of the tyrants.

To torture is to sink to the level of persons that torture. The USA has committed torturous acts in Iraq; I thought the USA was supposed to be ending such behaviors in Iraq.

Comment

FINE! GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND DO YOUR PART! I'LL EVEN TRAIN YOU UP TO A PFC LEVEL! BUT DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT WHY I SHOULD LOSE MY PEOPLE FOR YOUR MORALITY!
            Your people are not in Iraq.

When did you decide to start responding to people's post with vulgar invective rather then reason debate? Your use of all caps highlights this point. You are trying to get your point across with this written equivalent of yelling, but what you fall to realize is that you appear to be just ranting and refusing to hear your seemingly reasonable opponents speak.

Comment

Originally posted by tw-acs
              If we are to end tyranny, we must not sink the the level of the tyrants.

To torture is to sink to the level of persons that torture. The USA has committed torturous acts in Iraq; I thought the USA was supposed to be ending such behaviors in Iraq.
              So we are as bad as Saddam?

Comment

Tw-acs sometimes it seems to me that you could use a good backhanded smack across the back of your head.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                  Tw-acs sometimes it seems to me that you could use a good backhanded smack across the back of your head.
                  LOL

Comment

tw-acs seems to be the appropriate name for him then?

Comment

Are you saying you could accomplish the feat?

Comment

Where do you live?

I'd be happy to give it a go. ;)

Comment

I'd be happy to try if you were within arms reach of me and not hiding behind a monitor. :)

Comment

While I respect Confed's opinion, yet I will state I was in worse situation than whats up in Iraq. At least the US can say 'up yours' to others, we cannot because we are not a suprepower. Therefore, we worked and are still working with one hand tied behind our back.

Notwithstanding, we are managing to keep to a great extent to the requirements of human rights organisations, the US watch. etc etc.

The US rrecently sent a team to our Counter Insurgency School for training. Therefore, I am sure they would have seen another way to handle the situation. However, whether the Iraqis will respond is another question. Personally, I don;t think so.

As I said one set of people have been taught to Forgive them Father for they know not what they do, while another are taught to kill the kaffirs. Both are on the extreme ends of the spectrum.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Thats premeditated.

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Comment

Originally posted by nmerrell
                                This Gonzolez guy is a joke. He also compared President Bush to Hitler in a previous UMASS Daily Communist article. By the way, I think his email address is [email protected]. The brain surgeon has it coming up on google hits. Well, I hope he gets more than he bargained for. I remember when I was in college, I was pretty excited when I had my first beer, too. But it never went to my head like this chump.

There are about a million things wrong with the world. Pat Tillman was not one of those things. The rule is this - you don't like the war, hippy? Fine. But when you blame the troops, you're no longer an American.

By the way, Gonzalez was comparing Bush to Hitler on the basis that Bush's Patriot Act (which isn't "Bush's" Act by any means) eroded civil liberties such that we are beginning to resemble a fascist state. How sad and typical of our single-service culture that Gonzalez fails to connect the dots between Tillman's sacrifice and the civil liberties for which he pines. God damn hippy.
                                Common man, of course Tillman was an *****..And dont bitch to much about commiunism.Thanks to whom you work 8 hours a day,thanks to whom you get paid vacation,thanks to whom you get medical benefits,thanks to whom you get unemployed benefits,thanks to whom you get min.wage.etc.All of them were fought by blood of(commies) in other name workers- reall heros.

Comment

Working...
                                X