No announcement yet.

Hypothetical Sino-Russian War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally in some ways I really think that china would win by sending any two-five armies save for the two mentioned by OoE. They loose alot of ill-trained ill-equipt troops that they are currently supporting or paying for, they get a great idea as to the exact capabilities and responses of the russians, they have a great excuse to upgrade their remaining forces they have harmed the russians at least a little. If they play it right they loose very little political face may get some materials in this fashion get alot of intellegense and there is of course always the chance they get lucky. Also considering the supposed number of political prisioners they have a few "volunteer" birgades just might be in order. Then again theres always the chance that freaking with russian is playing with fire and the bears just annilate the PRC.

Comment

The problem with your post is that you have extremely poor knowledge of the Chinese military. With the Military Regions that borders with Russia, ONLY the 38 and 39 Group Armies have a chance of going into Siberia. The rest while having a normial compliment of transports might as well be foot infantry ... and also stationed 100 miles back from the Sino-Russo border.

So, what does that do to your eval?

Comment

:) Maxor, please keep irritating OOE. In that way, the rest of us dunderheads will also learn from his posts as he replies, tho' at your expense (for which I say sorry in advance!!).

OOps did I say that out loud!
        Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

The old discussion on this topic

I hope this helps to refer for some issues explained and discussed earlier!

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=2382

Comment

Good post there but nuclear war I'd have to go with Russia!

Comment

interesting topic. would be a nice thing for U.S.

Comment

Why China war with Russia ? ???
                Ally with Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by wangrui961 View Post
                  Why China war with Russia ? ???
                  Ally with Russia!
                  Russia and China have almost gone to war several times in history...
                  Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                  -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

What do you mean almost?

Comment

You could say USSR almost nuked PR China ;)
                      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Russia is never alone

If we go by realite no matter how much troops the China has They can't get into russia without lookin out the Central Asian including Ukraine Belorussia, Armenia, Azerbeijan, and even Iran might deploy troops, Pakin will surely fight chinese Because they want the freedom of Easter Turkestan(the muslem state in the westren side china) "Tsinkiang" region, and I believe china can't feed it's troops the deploy so many unit into russia. Russian Helicopter would just knock their on their way and Russian Special forces are better trained any sorldiers in they are better than U.S delta forces, and I believe Mongolia just not gonna sit there and watch they will allow russian use it's territories, to keep it' defence. Remember the Japanese invasian of china were anhiliate china, and Russia kicked them out, before US bombed them. Anb=d many of you are saying Chinese army still equipped with ww2 arms, then there are not even better than Japanese military today. But I if Russia won't stop giving them fighters bombers, tanks, ships submarines, chinese military would not strong as it is today. If chinese population will keep booming like that Russia will have no choise but put some nuclear warheads directing at chinese borders to keep them out.

PS: God these chinese rabbits just killing me so much people and they will suffer from hunriness, aid's, sickness, all that crap, same to india god damn it!!! sorry I am open mouthed.

Comment

Originally posted by RusBizarra View Post
                          If we go by realite no matter how much troops the China has They can't get into russia without lookin out the Central Asian including Ukraine Belorussia, Armenia, Azerbeijan, and even Iran might deploy troops, Pakin will surely fight chinese Because they want the freedom of Easter Turkestan(the muslem state in the westren side china) "Tsinkiang" region, and I believe china can't feed it's troops the deploy so many unit into russia. Russian Helicopter would just knock their on their way and Russian Special forces are better trained any sorldiers in they are better than U.S delta forces, and I believe Mongolia just not gonna sit there and watch they will allow russian use it's territories, to keep it' defence. Remember the Japanese invasian of china were anhiliate china, and Russia kicked them out, before US bombed them. Anb=d many of you are saying Chinese army still equipped with ww2 arms, then there are not even better than Japanese military today. But I if Russia won't stop giving them fighters bombers, tanks, ships submarines, chinese military would not strong as it is today. If chinese population will keep booming like that Russia will have no choise but put some nuclear warheads directing at chinese borders to keep them out.

PS: God these chinese rabbits just killing me so much people and they will suffer from hunriness, aid's, sickness, all that crap, same to india god damn it!!! sorry I am open mouthed.
                          What are you like 10? That posts makes next to no senss, and what I can understand is for the most part grossly inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                            Russia and China have almost gone to war several times in history...
                            You are not right. I know only once in 1969, never it is more. On the contrary we as a rule acted as allies (especially against Japan).
                            War of Russia against China - the most ridiculous and idiotic suicide of two great nations.

Comment

The Qing Empire and the Russian Empire fought more than one war.

Comment

China would not start a war with Russia, Russia is their creator, father, god. Even that I know that Chinese are calling Siberia a "temporrary lost territory" they wouldn't have enought of stomach to attack. Russia has one great strategy - give land, spread enemy armies, wait 'till winter, fight them off. Those Chinese troops would never survive in Syberia, don't forget that in some places of Syberia year temperatures are jumping from +40C to -60C. Ok, even if they would go in they wouldn't survive Russian Aviation, Artillery, land forces may tare them apart, Russians are feeling very comfortable in fighting on their lands, (thats why they had no defeats since 13th century to 20th century). Nuks would be deffinately used by Russians, even if nobody would let them they would drop them over Russian territory which means "Russians were testing their weapon and suddenly Chinese armies were under the bomb, sorry we didn't knew that", if they'll push Chinese back (most likely), they won't forget to drop couple Ns near the border so Chinese would see it. Don't forget that Russians had tested 2 the most explosive and dangerous bombs in the world's history - Novaya Zemlya island, 1/2 of the thermo atomic bomb (600 kilometers away from the exlplosion all the buildings fell down, some standed but roofs and windows flew away), also the most powerfull H-bomb ever detonated (700 kilometers of the distruction range). If needed they will deffinately use it, they are Russians and they don't care if it will destroy not only all the Chenise armies but also mission of Chinese civilians. Iran, and couple more Middle East countries will join Russia, if Middle East (Iranian) soldiers are fighting - you must kill them all if you want to get throught (they won't surrender). India doesn't really likes China and they are developing the weapons with Russia - new allie. US would want the peace of Russian oil and gas, plus gold and Russian diamonds are pretty good too. EU (Germany, GB, France) are depending on Russian oil and gas, they'll join. It means that Russia wouldn't be fighting alone. AA systems of Russian and Air force would easily take care of Chinese airforce, North Fleet will take care of Chinese NAVY without huge loses. Russia will win.
                                Once again Russia is a creator of Modern Chine, without them China would be like tailand or Vietnam now, China would never attack tehir creator and father.
                                Наша жизнь как пианино: белая клавиша, черная клавиша и крышка

Comment

Working...
                                X