This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dago View Post
    We'll if it's in the constitution, it looks like there would need to be a ratification of the constitution, to allow a law to be applied retroactively, and we'll that will certainly not happen.
    I find this suggestion absolutely absurd. You cannot apply laws retroactively.

If you do something today and the govt decides tomorrow to pass a law against it retroactively then you have broken the law without knowing it

Comment

Apparently this is some sort of manifesto written under the pseudonym 'Andrew Berwick'. It is LONG, but the short bits I've read are in keeping with the comments posted earlier from that Norwegian website. It is mainly aimed at 'cultural marxists' and islam. The last several hundred pages relate to personality of the killer, the decision to commit this act & the lengthy preparations - he has been planning this for years.

It is interesting that despite his clear hatred of Islam, he has chosen Norwegian political targets. Thius guy may well be a 'lone angry nut', but there is a clear political agenda here. he was also hoping to get publicity for this written work - hoping it would be disseminated & I assume popularized. While I realize that republishing bits of it might seem to be carrying out that wish, I don't see WAB as any more fertile ground for his ideas than if he were a muslim preaching Jihad.

A sample:

Included are also demographical studies, historical statistics, forecasts and insights onvarious subjects related to the ongoing and future struggle of Europe. It covers most topics related to historical events and aspects of past and current Islamic Imperialism, which is now removed or falsified by our academia by instruction of Western Europe’s cultural relativist elites (cultural relativism=cultural Marxism). It offers thorough analysis of Islam, which is unknown to a majority of Europeans. It documents how the political doctrines known as multiculturalism/cultural Marxism/cultural relativism was created and
      implemented. Multiculturalists/cultural Marxists usually operate under the disguise of humanism. A majority are anti-nationalists and want to deconstruct European identity, traditions, culture and even nation states.

As we all know, the root of Europe's problems is the lack of cultural self-confidence (nationalism). Most people are still terrified of nationalistic political doctrines thinking that if we ever embrace these principles again, new “Hitler’s” will suddenly pop up and initiate global Armageddon... Needless to say; the growing numbers of nationalists in W. Europe are systematically being ridiculed, silenced and persecuted by the current cultural Marxist/multiculturalist political establishments. This has been a continuous ongoing process which started in 1945. This irrational fear of nationalistic doctrines is preventing us from stopping our own national/cultural suicide as the Islamic colonization is
      increasing annually. This book presents the only solutions to our current problems. You cannot defeat Islamisation or halt/reverse the Islamic colonization of Western Europe without first removing the political doctrines manifested through multiculturalism/cultural
      Marxism…
      Rather, those who would defeat cultural Marxism must defy it. They must use words it forbids, and refuse to use the words it mandates; remember, sex is better than gender. They must shout from the housetops the realities it seeks to suppress, such as our opposition to Sharia on a national and local level, the Islamisation of our countries, the facts that violent crime is disproportionately committed by Muslims and that most cases of AIDS are voluntary, i.e., acquired from immoral sexual acts. They must refuse to turn
      their children over to public schools.
      Today, the feminisation of European culture, moving rapidly since the 1960s continues to intensify. Indeed, the present-day radical feminist assault through support for mass Muslim immigration has a political parallel to the their anti-colonial efforts. This current assault is in part a continuation of a century-old effort to destroy traditional European structures, the very foundation of European culture.
      Given the ignorance with which it is treated, the history of the last 1400 year Islamic Jihad against non-Muslims and Europe comprises one of the most radical forms of historical negationism. The First chapter of this book is therefore
      dedicated in memory of this ongoing Jihad. We must strive to combat and reverse state sanctioned falsification process by preparing for the time when the true history of Islam will be reintroduced. When our current European regimes fall (and our current systems based on multiculturalism will collapse) within the next 150 years it will allow us to once again re-introduce and make use of the true history of Islam, including: Islamic history, Islamic jurisprudence, and true descriptions of Jihad, Dhimmitude and other falsified aspects of Islam. The essential aim of this is to prevent historical amnesia by preserving this true uncensored history.
      Examples of anti Western propaganda in our school curriculums
      · Falsified information about the Crusades (it was a defensive campaign not offensive) · Western colonial history (anti Western bias, this (primarily financial exploitation) was nothing compared to the 1400 years of Islamic Jihad which resulted in countless genocides of more than 300 million people, and the enslavement and forceful conversion of more than 300 million)
      The above information serves as reminder why Muslim apologists and the European state falsification process has to be fought and defeated.
      Unfortunately for us, more than 95% of today’s Journalists, editors, publishers are pro- Eurabians (support European multiculturalism). The same goes for 85% of Western European politicians and more than 90% of EU parliamentarians.
      Also, we shouldn’t forget that it’s the EU [5] that is the driving force behind European revisionism on Islam in Europe.
      The spectacular acts of Islamic terrorism in the late 20th and early 21st centuries are but the most recent manifestation of a global war of conquest that Islam has been waging since the days of the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th Century AD and that continues apace today. This is the simple, glaring truth that is staring the world today in the face -- and which has stared it in the face numerous times in the past -- but which it seems few today are willing to contemplate. It is important to realise that we have been talking about Islam -- not Islamic "fundamentalism," "extremism," "fanaticism," "Islamo-fascism," or "Islamism," but Islam proper, Islam in its orthodox form as it has been understood and practiced by right believing Muslims from the time of Muhammad to the present. The mounting episodes of Islamic terrorism in the late 20th and early 21st centuries are due largely to the geostrategic
      changes following the end of the Cold War and the growing technical options
      available to terrorists.
      Chemical Jihad (Chemical warfare)

Taliban using Heroin as Chemical Jihad against the West However, this is not limited to the Taliban. A large majority of Muslim drug traffickers/dealers all across Europe only sell to non-Muslims (this is very often sanctioned by local Imams). Making their subjects addicted to heroin is also a central factor when ”processing” non-Muslim girls for sexual/financial exploitation. Systematic rape followed by injecting them with drugs is the usual way to break them down making it easier to exploit them.
      The constant process of the Islamisation of a country sets forward from small issues and the specific demands/requirements develop and increase progressively with the increase of Muslims percentage wise in a country. First batch of demands issues are noticeable already when the Muslim population are at 1% increasing until they become 90 and then 100%.

Historical case studies available are Lebanon, Kosovo, Kashmir, Egypt etc.
      When the politically correct (cultural Marxists/multiculturalists) agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the
      table.
      Q: What tipped the scales for you? What single event made you decide you wanted to continue planning and moving on with the assault?

A: For me, personally, it was my government’s involvement in the attacks on Serbia (NATO bombings in 1999) several years back. It was completely unacceptable how the US and Western European regimes bombed our Serbian brothers. All they wanted was to drive Islam out by deporting the Albanian Muslims back to Albania. When the Albanians refused, they really didn’t have any choice but to use military force. By disallowing the Serbians the right for self-determination over their sovereign territory they indirectly dug a grave for Europe. A future where several Mini-Pakistan’s would eventually will be
      created in every Western European capital. This is unacceptable, completely
      unacceptable.

There have been several issues that have reaffirmed my beliefs since then. Among them; my governments cowardly handling of the Muhammad Cartoon issue and their decision to award the Nobel peace prize to an Islamic terrorist (Arafat) and appeasers of Islam.

There have been tens of other issues. My government and our media capitulated to Islam several years ago, after the Rushdie event. Since then, it has gone downhill. Thousands of Muslims pouring in annually through our Asylum institution, or by family reunification. The situation is just chaotic. These suicidal traitors must be stopped.
      http://norskgoy.files.wordpress.com/...dependence.pdf
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        I find this suggestion absolutely absurd. You cannot apply laws retroactively.

If you do something today and the govt decides tomorrow to pass a law against it retroactively then you have broken the law without knowing it
        Your failing to understand, you are not changing a law, however you are changing the sentence you receive. And by this case, the change of sentence is with regards to murder. I honestly don't care what fairness they thought when they carried out murder, if they murdered someone, and they knew they only get 21 years... If you want they can specify, only retroactively applies to multiple counts of murder, and the change of sentence, or it can be run on top of each other sentence.

This would only be specific to murder. And frankly, if it was ratified in the constitution, it would be lawful. It would be as bad, as the thought of murdering 80 people, or setting off a nuclear bomb in norway, and you only get 21 years!

LOL's!

So if someone set off a A-bomb or chemical weapons, they only get 21 years! I say screw that, and apply a constitutional amendment, just for someone releasing a "a-bomb" or chemical weapons retroactively. But it wouldn't be fair, because when they released the A-Bomb or weapons or killing 80 people they didn't know it was "illegal" or "fairness for them".

LOL. The people have a right to seek justice retroactively, if the crime is so severe, that society demands of it. Is my take. You can turn the argument into as defenseless as stealing candybars. So make the argument the fairness for the candy bar thief.
        Last edited by Dago; 24 Jul 11,, 04:57.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
          The Norwegian Penal Code prevents that:

§ 62. If any person has by one or more acts committed more than one felony or misdemeanour punishable by imprisonment or detention, a joint custodial sentence shall be imposed which must be more severe than the highest minimum penalty prescribed for any of the felonies or misdemeanours and must in no case exceed the highest penalty prescribed for any of them by more than 50 per cent.
          § 64. If any person who has already been sentenced is convicted of a felony or misdemeanour committed before the sentence was pronounced, the provisions of sections 62 and 63 shall as far as possible be applied in determining the penalty.

The statute of limitations for murder is 25 years in Norway btw ("25 years when imprisonment for a term not exceeding 21 years may be imposed").
          It says as far as possible. IDK. Essentially, what it says, after being convicted of a crime in Norway, all previous crimes committed are basically a pardon.

So basically, after being convicted of a felony, any felony or crime convicted of before, becomes unpunishable.
          Last edited by Dago; 24 Jul 11,, 04:53.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            I'm fine with the term political terrroism but in a way its redundant because all terrorism is political or at least has political goals. Your previous description was a little bit more encompassing.

So if its a lone wolf then its insanity because its not part of a larger plan.

Would you also consider Tim McVeigh insane ? His freemen in Montana did not think too highly of the US govt.

For me this guy is insane because of his choice of locations, targets & methods.
            DE,IIRC not liking the government is not a crime(I'd say it's rather mandatory ).Blowing things up is.I'm not that familiar with Oklahoma to conclude whether or not his action received any sort of support.
            This guy was all alone,unlike terrorists of the 70's.There was no organization behind him,not even some latent sympathy.His motivation is simply not important.He MAY have thought of himself as one knight in shining armor,fighting whomever he was fighting.We may call it even political terrorism,if some of our friends here are more comfortable with the term.But his political legitimacy,the decision and the action belonged to him alone.Its not the right wing declaring war on Islam or the left,its Behring doing it in his own name.His deeds belong to any political faction as much as I belong to the Klingon Empire.I may say it,I may believe it(a bit of craziness would help),but nobody but me thinks that true.

I read a bit his manifesto.There is a problem.He doesn't sound crazy.He actually doesn't stand out of the crowd( I won't read the whole 1500 pages;I have a life).There are tens of millions who think like him.Some of the issues he mentions are real,but they are already addressed in the political arena,in a legit way.To think that his deeds won't be politicised is an illusion,but his crime has to do with politics as much as passion crime has to do with love.

The only tangible result will be the demonization of everyone that disagrees with how things are going and the slandering of a legitimate cause. Despicable state of affairs
            Those who know don't speak
            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Here you can the whole conspiracy paranoia of the Nowegian Mason who slaughtered his own people: Knights Templar 2083 | Unsettled Christianity

Have watched this closely now, several times, and he certainly has asscoiates. I note the media are reporting that he will give his statement in court tomorrow.
              Last edited by snapper; 24 Jul 11,, 08:41.

Comment

Also, I guess Spain has a maximum sentence also but that didn't prevent them sentencing them more than 40,000 years. Even though it was merely symbolic.

On 31 October 2007, the Audiencia Nacional of Spain delivered its verdicts. Of the 28 defendants in the trial, 21 were found guilty on a range of charges from forgery to murder. Two of the defendants were sentenced each to more than 40,000 years in prison, but Spanish law limits the actual time served to 40 years.[94][95]
                Last edited by Dago; 24 Jul 11,, 08:49.
                sigpic

Comment

Not being a Gentleman and therefore not a mason on that account (apart from being Catholic) could any of you 'artisans' or whatever tell me a significance of 2083 numericaly (if it doesn't break your rules).

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                    But his political legitimacy,the decision and the action belonged to him alone.Its not the right wing declaring war on Islam or the left,its Behring doing it in his own name.His deeds belong to any political faction as much as I belong to the Klingon Empire.I may say it,I may believe it(a bit of craziness would help),but nobody but me thinks that true.
                    Good, now you know how muslims feel when some nutter decides to hide under religion and commit an attrocity. You've used the same defense. Just like guns don't kill ppl but rather its ppl that do.

I read a bit his manifesto.There is a problem.He doesn't sound crazy.He actually doesn't stand out of the crowd( I won't read the whole 1500 pages;I have a life).There are tens of millions who think like him.
                    Umm, then you do not believe him when he says...

Unfortunately for us, more than 95% of today’s Journalists, editors, publishers are pro- Eurabians (support European multiculturalism). The same goes for 85% of Western European politicians and more than 90% of EU parliamentarians. Also, we shouldn’t forget that it’s the EU that is the driving force behind European revisionism on Islam in Europe.
                    Granted he isn't talking about the ppl per se but rather the media & leaders.

Some of the issues he mentions are real,but they are already addressed in the political arena,in a legit way.To think that his deeds won't be politicised is an illusion,but his crime has to do with politics as much as passion crime has to do with love.

The only tangible result will be the demonization of everyone that disagrees with how things are going and the slandering of a legitimate cause. Despicable state of affairs
                    Right, he has done his supporters a disfavour. It's a terrible political move if the objective was to instigate change.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Jul 11,, 11:54.

Comment

Is an interesting read... but he's certainly gone about proving his point the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                        Not being a Gentleman and therefore not a mason on that account (apart from being Catholic) could any of you 'artisans' or whatever tell me a significance of 2083 numericaly (if it doesn't break your rules).
                        Only thing i can find that might be remotely related is that Terah died in 2083 by the Hebrew (Masoretic) calendar by some numerological estimates, passing patriarchy over to Abraham.

Comment

I read a bit his manifesto.There is a problem.He doesn't sound crazy.
                          Yeah, am gonna have to retract what i said earlier about insanity.

This guy ain't insane. He's certainly determined.

So how do we describe him ?

right wing extremist ?
                          christian fundamentalist ?
                          terrorist ?

what..

Comment

Death is the only penalty that can be justly imposed - they did it for Quisling - they can do it for this thing, also these vile writings should not be published - this will lead us all where we don't want to go - it would be like spreading a disease.

This thing is no Christian - it is a demonist though - it needs to be sent directly to hell - its body and all its work needs to be expunged from the Earth. It isn't a Norwegian either - there is no need to do it in Norway - they could send it away for this work if they won't do it them selves. It has no human rights.
                            Last edited by USSWisconsin; 24 Jul 11,, 15:40.
                            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Give him 21 years in solitary. He will never be sane enough to be ever release back into society.

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                                also these vile writings should not be published - this will lead us all where we don't want to go - it would be like spreading a disease.
                                Doing what you suggest will keep it a disease, sheltered & protected from critical reason. It's what dictatorial Arab regimes did wrt to the Islamic equivalent. Did not kill the ideas, it did something worse, created sympathisers.

I say let it out, so ppl can see his ideas and we can all have a dialog as to the merits or not. The ideas aren't the danger its ppl acting on them through misunderstanding.

Have not seen anything that amounts to inciting others to do the same. But its early days and 1500 pages takes a long time to get through. I'd be sceptical of early reports about this book until then.

From the little i can glean so far, his main position is a fear of foriegn cultures, Islam specifically in this case and is anathema to american culture and what america has become over many decades, centuries even. His starting position is from one of fear. Just because it happened in this & that country then it can also happen to you.

You don't counter such ideas that are already compromised with secrecy, you take them on from positions of strength.
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Jul 11,, 15:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X