No announcement yet.

Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia don't want to be coloured like west, To be progressive it doesn't means adoption of other's way, Putin stands his country and his rules look harsh because he concentrated over secure interests of his country.
    So his fun is interesting for all.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      You can say whatever you like, and then we'll ask both of you back up your claims with proof. Obviously one of you is talking crap, the only question is which one?
      Ben, when someone calls an entire people a bunch of lazy drunks, you shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out who is full of crap.
      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• I know, but what's the fun in claiming someone is full of crap and moving on when you can get a relatively interesting discussion out of it? Let's be honest, did you actually expect JAD to come out in support of the "All Russians are drunks" argument?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          I know, but what's the fun in claiming someone is full of crap and moving on when you can get a relatively interesting discussion out of it? Let's be honest, did you actually expect JAD to come out in support of the "All Russians are drunks" argument?
          Lol. No, that came as a surprise. But I don't know of any Nation that doesn't have problems with substance abuse.

I just hate stereotypes, and I'm pretty sure you aren't a big fan of them either. I thought Andrey's response was amazingly civil under the circumstances.

I haven't known that many Russians, but the ones I have known were nothing like the caricature that is so commonly portrayed.
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• Originally posted by BD1 View Post
            actually, unemployment level so low is very bad for economy. if every working hand is so sorely needed, it means that every lout and drunk can find a job and keep it. and workplaces have many people who are underqualified for given job. IMO unemployment rate of 4-5% is natural and healthy for economy.
            Many people do not bother themselves to get official status of unemployed, so there're more of them than just "2.146 million of registered unemployed". As far as I know, total level is around 4,5%, but it differs from region to region: <1% in Moscow and >30% in some regions of North Caucasus.
            Last edited by Alex_Ivanov; 28 Jan 11,, 00:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyewatch View Post
              To be progressive it doesn't means adoption of other's way
              True, but only if your own way is progressive. Like one soviet writer said, if you're good, be yourself, if you're bad, be someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex_Ivanov View Post
                Many people do not bother themselves to get official status of unemployed, so there're more of them than just "2.146 million of registered unemployed". As far as I know, total level is around 4,5%, but it differs from region to region: <1% in Moscow and >30% in some regions of North Caucasus.
                well hello, nice to have you back! and thanks for the background, that´s more normal numbers
                If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• Don't forget to join the Putin fan club!
                  Пу́тин Lovers on WAB - World Affairs Board

Back to serious discussion? Seriously, I'm sure the man has an incredible life!
                  "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• How could this awesome thread vanish from the first page?

Yet another reason to envy Putin. His new personal photographer is an ex-model. We can expect more awesome pictures of our overlord.

Warning: The photos in the link are slightly NSFW.
                    Meet Putin’s New Personal Photographer

Google Yana Lapikova for more awesome images ;)

Comment

• BD1 and Andrey Egorov have it made. Eye candy extraordinaire in their neck of the woods. Can't blame Putin. Somebody's got to take the photos of statesmen hard at work. Might as well be a hottie.
                      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Putin Recast as Secret Agent For Fake Movie Poster

Updated: Friday, 15 Jul 2011, 10:12 AM EDT
                        Published : Friday, 15 Jul 2011, 10:12 AM EDT

By NewsCore

MOSCOW - Billboards depicting Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin as a James Bond-style secret agent appeared across Moscow, Ria Novosti reported Friday.

City authorities vowed to "find and punish" the "hooligans" who put up the posters advertising the nonexistent movie starring the former KGB officer.

In the mocked-up image, Putin is pictured in a black tuxedo, with his bow tie hanging casually around his neck. Behind, the silhouette of a naked woman can be seen.

The caption reads, "VV [Putin's patronymic is Vladimirovich] will cover up for you."

Ads featuring Putin and President Dmitry Medvedev apparently promoting a new collection of clothes at a Moscow mall appeared in central Moscow in May.

Read more: Hunt on for creators of Putin spy posters | Russia | RIA Novosti

Read more: Putin Recast as Secret Agent For Fake Movie Poster
                        Attached Files
                        “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Wow...can my Putin Army of Strippers thread be moved here?
                          "We are all special cases." - Camus

Comment

• ^^^ It's Putin.

All things are possible.

Comment

• Russian campaign gets raunchier | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

Hot on the heels of Vladimir Putin's Amazons, the opposition's response, the self-styled Medvedev's Girls, were introduced on Aug. 4, 2011. Formed via Russia's top social networking site Vkontakte, Medvedev's Girls undressed to nothing but bikinis to endorse Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's anti-beer drive and his candidacy for the forthcoming presidential elections. (WENN)
                              Attached Files
                              “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by xinhui View Post
                                Russian campaign gets raunchier | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

Hot on the heels of Vladimir Putin's Amazons, the opposition's response, the self-styled Medvedev's Girls, were introduced on Aug. 4, 2011. Formed via Russia's top social networking site Vkontakte, Medvedev's Girls undressed to nothing but bikinis to endorse Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's anti-beer drive and his candidacy for the forthcoming presidential elections. (WENN)
                                Putin's supporters are hotter if you ask me
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X