X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
    Yeah. 4-0.

Without K-Y.
    Sigh, still not answering questions.....
    If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

So about being balanced and giving each culture its due.

Austrians make fine bikes. Especially when Indian companies own controlling interest.

I am one of the riders below. Guess ...... (yes, that's the bike the cats love Bigfella)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32712[/ATTACH]
      Aren't they girls bikes ?????
      If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monash View Post
        Sigh, still not answering questions.....
        We rogered you good in cricket.

Missed the thread?

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...e-history.html

Ofcourse, we are the World Champions, but beating the Aussies, nay massacaring them, is always extra pleasure. Dotted and ribbed.

Comment

Aren't they girls bikes ?????
          Yeah, we are all girls. Minus tits and asses. Cant you tell?

Comment

• Sorry not with the helmets on, beside my brothers and I stopped riding bikes that size when we got to high school.

Comment

We rogered you good in cricket.

Missed the thread?

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...e-history.html

Ofcourse, we are the World Champions, but beating the Aussies, nay massacaring them, is always extra pleasure. Dotted and ribbed.
              Dude - it's just sports, you win, we win, someone else wins and the next season it starts all over again, so what?

Comment

Sorry not with the helmets on, beside my brothers and I stopped riding bikes that size when we got to high school.
                Please man. Its not the size of the bike but what you do with it.

Agreed Aussies are great riders. Stoner is one of my Hindu pantheon of Gods.

But we dont have big bikes and open roads like you guys.

But we are geting there. Soon we will be getting a 390 which will be really quick and fast.

0-100 in 5 seconds. And before you ask, that's 100 kmph.

And when I start working I will save and buy a super sport. Or maybe a Triumph Street Triple or a Daytona or something. Or maybe a Ducati Hypermotard. Or a KTM 650 SM.

What do you ride now? How old are you? I am 19, but I have already done California I and II and taken part in our Nationals as well.

Comment

I am 19
                  Makes sense.
                  sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                    Makes sense.
                    Why are you a safed daddhi walla dadoo (white bearded grandfather)?

Comment

• Alas, nothing now, last was in 90. What can I say, I got married you get busy etc etc (wait till your turn comes) so I gave it up. Plus I was getting older (in my 50's now). Don't really miss it much but I still like to watch races - that is the blood. Before he came to Australia my father raced bikes in the Isle of Man (he gave them up to in the end - to many close calls.)

Comment

Alas, nothing now, last was in 90. What can I say, I got married you get busy etc etc (wait till your turn comes) so I gave it up. Plus I was getting older (in my 50's now). Don't really miss it much but I still like to watch races - that is the blood. Before he came to Australia my father raced bikes in the Isle of Man (he gave them up to in the end - to many close calls.)
                        Sir you come from the loins of a man with big big balls. I love watching IOMTT videos on you tube. Man those guys have no fear. No fear. I think those guys are greater than Moto GP guys. Because the chance of dying is so much higher. We do mainly Gymkhana races (like the one in the photo) here. Or dirt. Usually someone's farm or an open mall parking lot with course marked out and tyres put up. We have sadly only 3 tracks in India, Chennai, Coimbatore, and now Delhi. This year World SBK will come to Delhi!

Peace.

Comment

• P.S. Monash, I was kidding about being married to my girlfriend as a kid. Just feeding into Hindu stereotype.

Very much legally single. But the girlfriend is there. And our parents know. :)

Comment

• xBhp Exclusive: KTM 390 Duke Review & first impression

Indo-Austrian friendship! :hug:

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                              Sir, in that case Osho is the true religion - Rajneesh preached that nirvana can only be achieved through sex (bless his soul).:wors:....
                              His ashrams are the most sensual places on earth.;)
                              Sex is not the problem. It's the unwashed dishes in the sink.

Comment

• 33 guests watching this thread.

Must be popular.

Moral of the story:

Bikini clad girls do not sell.

Religion is the opium of the masses.

Comment

Working...
                                X