• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
    Australian women man. Cold. Real cold.
    That's only because you are a Pakistani who can't surf.:whome:
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
      Hmmmm

Troung is mongoloid?

And Bigfella Austrian?

BM, leave it bro. Shallow civilizations make shallow arguments.

I never meant this to be an East versus West, but seems insecurities of Cavemen Inc. run deep and must thus gang up. :mocan:

Speaking about personal hygiene, we were building the world's finest underground drainage systems and sanitation septic tanks while some of you were wiping your arses with grass and leaves.

Yes Troung, horse riding arrow shooting barbarians included. :)

Last I checked, most of the western world still wipes their arses with grass. Only its better packaged now. I guess that must be the progress you were referring to. The one we stopped making eons ago. LOL

P.S. Ayesha Takia does not do mongoloid btw. No offence, just personal taste.
      .....you do realise that even the Indians here are laughing at you....don't you.....OK probably not. Have you twigged yet that the only guy defending you is just doing it to take potshots at me? Nah....didn't think so.

The cluelessness is almost touching.

Attached Files
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        That's only because you are a Pakistani who can't surf.:whome:
        What you talkin' bout Doc. You think an Austrian/Pakistani cabbie/Bouncer/Cook with a trillion year old culture can't surf.

You obviously have me confused with some guy called Charlie. That dude got issues.

sigpic

Comment

What you talkin' bout Doc. You think an Austrian/Pakistani cabbie/Bouncer/Cook with a trillion year old culture can't surf.
          Damn right I do. Surf was invented later.

You obviously have me confused with some guy called Charlie. That dude got issues.
          Not confused. That guy ain't even in Australia to begin with. Oh and he seem rather pale, too.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Damn right I do. Surf was invented later.
            Nah. We invented surf too. We just didn't tell anybody till later.

Not confused. That guy ain't even in Australia to begin with. Oh and he seem rather pale, too.
            Australian?? Who you callin Australian???? You think I gots anything to do with that shallow caveman culture wiht its new religions & indoor plumbing. :bang:

You better watch yourself Doc. When my Pakistani Daleks finish with Central Asia they might head for the Balkans. That used to belong to us Austrians anyways. You better git yer surfboard & make a run for it....oh, wait....you ain't got no coastline. Guess you & Charlie got the same problem.
            sigpic

Comment

.....you do realise that even the Indians here are laughing at you....don't you.....OK probably not. Have you twigged yet that the only guy defending you is just doing it to take potshots at me? Nah....didn't think so.

The cluelessness is almost touching.
              In case you are really dense enough to have missed it till now, its you who thrives on support and a cheer squad. I am perfectly comfort-able going it alone. Water does that for you. You should try it sometime. Would help the varices regress to manageable proportions. You may actually become likeable as a result.

Comment

Nah. We invented surf too. We just didn't tell anybody till later.
                "Surfing was found in ancient scrolls of wisdom."

Australian?? Who you callin Australian???? You think I gots anything to do with that shallow caveman culture wiht its new religions & indoor plumbing. :bang:
                I know you are Pakistani that speaks Urdu and hardly cope with the English language, but Melbourne is IN Australia. Or is it?

You better watch yourself Doc. When my Pakistani Daleks finish with Central Asia they might head for the Balkans. That used to belong to us Austrians anyways.
                Nevah!

You better git yer surfboard & make a run for it....oh, wait....you ain't got no coastline. Guess you & Charlie got the same problem.
                Mhmm... but beware, we have lakes with Russian subs in them ;)

Comment

"Surfing was found in ancient scrolls of wisdom."
                  We got carvings on temples too....but you can't see them unless you got a 10,000 year old religion too.

I know you are Pakistani that speaks Urdu and hardly cope with the English language, but Melbourne is IN Australia. Or is it?
                  I'm Austrian too. I got a trillion year old culture man. Melbourne can be anywhere I want it to be.

Nevah!
                  Yeah Doc. You think Turks & Serbs & Greeks & Albanians & Jehovah's Witnesses are tough, you ain't never seen Pakistani Daleks. its over Doc, you just don't know it yet.

Mhmm... but beware, we have lakes with Russian subs in them ;)
                  Russians? You got Russians? Hmmmm. Russians are scary.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                    And dumb ass punks relying on the laurels of his ancestors instead of making his way in the world don't have a fucking clue to what being a man is. Most of your ancestors didn't write poetry or devise great thoughts. They scrape by, sacrifice for their children, go hungry, go broke ... a thousand times the man than you will ever be.

You can claim all the 10s of 1000s of years of culture all you want. It's not going to get you a job, nor feed you, nor house you. We have a tight knit group here. All the senior members I would invite to sample my scotch collection. You? If you can get passed my dogs, I give you a job shoveling out my barn. My horses is better company than you.

Most of us here have something you don't and that is life experience. We're fathers and all that crap that happened a 1000 years ago is not going to pay for our kids' clothes, food, and shelter. And I worry on how she will get by when she goes away to university ... that is if she goes to university.

Your culture is not going to pay your bills. You're damned jealous that your 100,000 year old culture did not discover atomic bombs, goto the moon, or created quantum mechanics mathematics. Something a 200 year old culture did.

Hitesh, aka Blademaster, once stated that India and China grew complacent, got fat, and subsequently got chewed up by younger, more hungry cultures.

If you don't take the hint, and I'm sure you don't, it is that new ways and new ideas are forced upon men and cultures left, right, and centre. Either you take it and learn from it or you're going to die.

You're young enough to still change your ways but I wouldn't be surprised if someone bigger and meaner than you will drop you to the ground for your insolence.

Grow a pair before you can even look at my table.
                    Bottom line is I am not invited into your home for dinner?

Sorry to hear that bro.

You are always welcome into my humble colege mess for grub.

Rum too if you like it. Can't afford scotch on what dad sends me every month.

Speaking of dad's you sound a lot like mine.

He says the same stuff about first doing something in life before mouthing off.

Of course he is as hardcore a Hindu as I am. And as proud of our ancient faith which survives billion strong to this day.

In spite of all that was thrown at us.

From homosexual Greeks, to unwashed Mongols, camel loving Arabs, and cricket and Nehru loving Brits.

P.S And oh yes, we invented the ZERO.

Try making the atom bomb, going to the moon, or doing quantum mathematics without it.
                    Last edited by doppelganger; 15 Apr 13,, 11:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                      I am perfectly comfort-able going it alone.
                      Oh, your "alone" alright. In fact based on your posts to date I would hazard a guess that you've been spending far to much time alone. :whome:

Oh and by the way you didn't "invent" the concept of zero you discovered it. The difference is vastly significant. For instance at some early early stage in your life you presumably discovered you had a penis - one assumes you are not claiming to have invented it.
                      Last edited by Monash; 15 Apr 13,, 12:19.
                      If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monash View Post
                        Oh, your "alone" alright. In fact based on your posts to date I would hazard a guess that you've been spending far to much time alone. :whome:
                        I would post a photo of my girlfriend. But then you guys would be mean to her and I would get really upset.

She is a sweet Hindu girl. First year medical student at Manipal.

Our parents married us off when we were kids, and when I finish college we will live together and start a family.
                        Last edited by doppelganger; 15 Apr 13,, 12:05.

Comment

Oh and by the way you didn't "invent" the concept of zero you discovered it. The difference is vastly significant. For instance at some early early stage in your life you presumably discovered you had a penis - one assumes you are not claiming to have invented it.
                          Is the 4-0 hurting that bad?

May I suggest the same that I did for Bigfella?

Water. Lots of it.

P.S. We invented spooning too. 69.

Comment

• 4-0?
                            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

4-0?
                              Yeah. 4-0.

Without K-Y.

Comment

• So about being balanced and giving each culture its due.

Austrians make fine bikes. Especially when Indian companies own controlling interest.

I am one of the riders below. Guess ...... (yes, that's the bike the cats love Bigfella)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X