No announcement yet.

The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of the cup,it was here in Kingston a couple of months ago and I got to touch,and stroke and smell and smile.....it was glorious. After I found the row the Leafs were on the last time they won it I rubbed it for karma and of course the Leafs missed the playoffs by one point. Oh the pain. My son, a Calgary fan was gaga over the cup also but he pointed out correctly that no Leaf since 67 has or will touch the Cup out of superstition so I feel a little smug every time I see Raycroft miss an easy one. Cheers

Comment

• How about those Hurricaines? :P They're at 10 losses now Hopefully your argument won't be 3 were o.t losses heheheh

Comment

• Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
        Speaking of the cup,it was here in Kingston a couple of months ago and I got to touch,and stroke and smell and smile.....it was glorious. After I found the row the Leafs were on the last time they won it I rubbed it for karma and of course the Leafs missed the playoffs by one point. Oh the pain. My son, a Calgary fan was gaga over the cup also but he pointed out correctly that no Leaf since 67 has or will touch the Cup out of superstition so I feel a little smug every time I see Raycroft miss an easy one. Cheers
        You suck.

I only saw the cup at a local mall. We got there too late and the line to take pictures with it was already cut off.

On the high res picture, you can see she's licking the 1963-64 Toronto Maple Leafs.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by gunnut; 22 Nov 07,, 22:53.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Great picture Gunnut. As soon as I learn how to transfer my Cup picture on this damn machine I will. Still learning how to use this thing. Damn freezing rain is starting to cause brown-outs so it,s time to shut it down. Leafs and Dallas tomorrow. Im nervous. Cheers.

Comment

• Gold pic Gunnut! I think I'll use that as my background on desktop ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
              Gold pic Gunnut! I think I'll use that as my background on desktop ;)
              In that case, you will need the hi res one so you can see the names of the Leaf players.

SuperiorPics Celebrity Forums: Hayden Panettiere making out with the Stanley Cup, 3/15, 29 HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                In that case, you will need the hi res one so you can see the names of the Leaf players.

SuperiorPics Celebrity Forums: Hayden Panettiere making out with the Stanley Cup, 3/15, 29 HQ
                GOLD!! Gold I tell you! :))

From the first pic you posted, I thought it was a random hottie. Now I know its a hot actress ;)

Comment

• Hehehhe, theres another pic on there that i'm using as my desktop background ;)

Comment

• The pain continues. I can,t figure this team out. There seems to be no team chemistry what so ever. On top of all this I don.t think there is another team that has mistakes come back to bite them in the butt as much as the Leafs have had happen this year. Up against Gretzky,s crew tomorrow so lord knows whats going to happen . A Tums Cheers.

Comment

• I was trying to stay awake for the big boxing match (Vargas vs Mayorga), and then Dallas scored to tie it at 1 and that was it for me
                      I walked straight to my room and passed out! And from the highlights, I didn't miss much of a good game, but I missed a hell of a boxing match.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post

You know I think this would be the first time I wished I was the cup rather than I wish I had the cup!!
                        Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• Good god the second period isn,t even over and its already 5 to 1 for the other guys, It,s even effecting my grammar(check out my thread on Tumbstones).Yikes.

Comment

• I'm actually looking forward to tuesday night's game between Toronto and Montreal

Aslong as the leafs win tuesday, i'll be happy man (just like the day I lost my virginity)

Comment

• All-Star Game voting has begun and no Toronto Maple Leaf goalie is seen on the list

Goaltenders
                              Cristobal Huet Montreal 64,351
                              Henrik Lundqvist NY Rangers 57,715
                              Martin Brodeur New Jersey 57,415
                              Martin Biron Philadelphia 49,193
                              Ryan Miller Buffalo 25,008
                              Ray Emery Ottawa 19,854
                              Rick DiPietro NY Islanders 19,367
                              Cam Ward Carolina 17,657
                              Olaf Kolzig Washington 10,506
                              Tomas Vokoun Florida 10,232

You'd think, with one of the most popular franchies in the world, they'd have a goalie in top ten voting!!

NHL.com - News

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                                All-Star Game voting has begun and no Toronto Maple Leaf goalie is seen on the list

Goaltenders
                                Cristobal Huet Montreal 64,351
                                Henrik Lundqvist NY Rangers 57,715
                                Martin Brodeur New Jersey 57,415
                                Martin Biron Philadelphia 49,193
                                Ryan Miller Buffalo 25,008
                                Ray Emery Ottawa 19,854
                                Rick DiPietro NY Islanders 19,367
                                Cam Ward Carolina 17,657
                                Olaf Kolzig Washington 10,506
                                Tomas Vokoun Florida 10,232

You'd think, with one of the most popular franchies in the world, they'd have a goalie in top ten voting!!

NHL.com - News
                                You know who's missing on that list? Pascal Leclair

Comment

Working...
                                X