No announcement yet.

The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducks couldn't trade Bryz because of salary reasons or something like that. That was kinda weird though. How can the Ducks not get a single offer for him? Or maybe no one wants to do business with Burke because he's a shrewd business man and usually comes out ahead.

Bryz deserves nothing less than a starting job in the NHL. He never complained. He did everything the club asked him to do. He carried the Ducks 2 years ago in the playoffs when Giguere went cold. I wish him well.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
      Well I must admit the crow is a little over done but how can you explain a 3 nothing win against the best in the NHL. Go figure. See you all at the cup parade on Young St. in June........
      Thats the spirit!! Today I went out for dinner and a movie with a bunch of friends. My one buddy nick was the only other leaf fan, he has lost his way and predicted a Toronto loss. I told him, never loose faith! I predicted a 5-2 Toronto Win... although 3-0 works also.

I am going to have so much fun rubbing it into the faces of the other guys at work!!

Comment

• Maybe they read this board and saw everything we said? Like I said, they outscore Ottawa players but don't have the D, well they did tonight!
        Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• What a difference a day and a win makes. After achieving one win in a row lets hope Bostons visit on Tuesday gives the Leafs a taste for some revenge of the last debacle played in Boston. Could you believe the way they played with such great team defence on Saturday. Just play the same way is so simple to say yet they don,t seem capable of stringing together very many wins in sufficient numbers to get comfortable in a play-off position. Tums are handy just in case. Cheers.

Comment

• Ottawa seemed to take their anger out on the Canadians hehehehe. Embarrassed them on an historic night when they retired Larry Robinson's jersey :P

Comment

• Nice Anti-Ottawa Senators song

YouTube - Toronto Maple Leafs v.s. Ottawa Senators

The famous game between Leafs vs Sens... "The Comeback"

YouTube - Maple Leafs vs Senators - February 5, 2004!

Comment

• Before I go through all my old stuff to locate the newspaper with the headline "The Return Of The King" or "Return Of The King" (about Mats Sundin's return to the LEafs lineup against the Sens in the playoffs game 6) does anyone have any good websites that I can use to search for it? Like search for old articles?? I've tried and i've failed miserably

I believe its from a Sunday Sun (Toronto Sun). The chances of it being The Toronto Star is very slim.

Comment

• This should give you your Leafs fix whenever needed..

Leaf History

Comment

• Thanks Canmoore

Leafs blew it again.

Comment

• Must be a Toronto thing? They lose the Grey Cup Semi. The Raptors blow a 24 point 3rd quarter lead, and then of course the Leafs loseing to the net minder they traded to Boston for Raycroft in his first NHL game. Oh the irony. The tums are starting to have little affect anymore. Might be time for the strong stuff...butter milk. Kind of like the Leafs. Old,sour and cheesy, only this team ain,t getting any better with age. Dallas on Friday.

Comment

• I have been quiet to this point but....

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

Life is VERY good as a fan of Boston sports!

Okay, I'll shut up now.
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                          Thanks Canmoore

Leafs blew it again.
                          I don't get it, beat the Sens 3-0 then lose 4-2 to Boston?
                          Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• Originally posted by smilingassassin View Post
                            I don't get it, beat the Sens 3-0 then lose 4-2 to Boston?
                            It's unacceptable!!!!

I think we should get Exarecr (if he still considers going to a leafs game) to hold up a sign with the writing "Straighten Up Or ELSE!!!"

Comment

• Last week in a fit of post game rage I told the wife to lose the tickets so naturally she put them in her purse to hang on to them untill game time god love her. As soon as they win one in a row again you know as sure as the sun will rise all will be well again. Ain,t we Leaf fans pathetic or what!

Comment

• Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
                                Last week in a fit of post game rage I told the wife to lose the tickets so naturally she put them in her purse to hang on to them untill game time god love her. As soon as they win one in a row again you know as sure as the sun will rise all will be well again. Ain,t we Leaf fans pathetic or what!
                                Imagine them putting on some sort of winning streak? We'd start having Stanley Cup dreams again

Comment

Working...
                                X