No announcement yet.

Food Fight Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm going to go wash my eyes with hydrochloric acid now.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Pari SHOULD look that good...
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

OoE, little nubs under the waist I see...
        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
          I can't believe you have me wearing a Cardinals shirt! Everyone knows I'm a San Francisco Giants fan!
          So it doesn't bother you that you mirror a long hair piece of dirt bag that a woman would want to pee on and then set fire to, it only matters that you have on a Cardinals shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            So it doesn't bother you that you mirror a long hair piece of dirt bag that a woman would want to pee on and then set fire to, it only matters that you have on a Cardinals shirt?
            How do you know that he isn't an ambitious Roman Catholic priest?
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
              i'm going to go wash my eyes with hydrochloric acid now.

Why? you want X-ray vision?

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                Notice NO rosary beads: He is not satisfied with sheep any more, - he now wants "Skippy the bush Kangaroo".!!:))

He has gone amuck!!

I tell ya! It's the durn Thongs!!
                Last edited by texasjohn; 24 Sep 07,, 02:59.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                  Always trying to find the best in this scum sucking - pee drinking lot of WAB humanity aren't you. I admire your confindence - good luck with that.

Comment

kams,

Why? you want X-ray vision?
                    the better to stare at WAB's women, my dear.
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                      kams,

the better to stare at WAB's women, my dear.
                      Thanks for the warning, I'm sure all five of us will be thrilled to pieces.

Comment

debbie,

you're a woman?

:runs:

I-N-C-O-M-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                          You have to attain SOME standard to be worthy of mention by our crossdressing Colonel. Next...
                          Well, I do live in the same state as you, and I live in the country south of Canada....

Btw, where exactly in Tx do you live? I live in the DFW metroplex near DFW airport.
                          I have no idea what I'm doing. Honestly!

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                            Thanks for the warning, I'm sure all five of us will be thrilled to pieces.
                            I would be happy to loan you chicks some of the claw hammers I own. I feel the love!!:))

Comment

Originally posted by Indirect Fire View Post
                              Well, I do live in the same state as you, and I live in the country south of Canada....

Btw, where exactly in Tx do you live? I live in the DFW metroplex near DFW airport.
                              Arlington, TX - since 1980!! God's country!

Is there any other place?

PM me bro! Nothing like a fine brisket and brew to set it right!!:)) :))

The cheese heads would not understand.....
                              Last edited by texasjohn; 24 Sep 07,, 03:28.

Comment

Indirect - bring flowers and chocolate

Comment

Working...
                                X