Food Fight Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    *** Looking over my shoulder *** With her knockers? Hell Yeah!
    Whipped silly you are....
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
      There's a reason that in Spanish the word for spouse and handcuffs are the same, "esposos". That ring in a bulls nose, "espositos".;) Debbie will correct my of Spanish of course.
      Sapper,

If you would learn the correct usage of a foreign language my dear man, I would not need to correct you. But, I suppose in the brothel they didn't spend alot of time on correct verbiage now did they?

Hand cuffs would be entregue puņos. Then again, it all depends what country and brothel.

Nose ring - that one is a bit tougher actually and I had to check that out with someone else but was told it would be in the country of Spain anyway - pendiente de nariz.
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

anillo de la nariz

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
          Whipped silly you are....
          At the risk of repeating myself ... *** Looking over my shoulder *** With her knockers? Hell Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
            anillo de la nariz
            Very good Mr. Lukins and thank you - literally - ring of the nose. You apparently went to more upscale brothels that our own dear Sapper. Perhaps he could learn a thing or three from you - agreed?

Comment

QUOTE=Debbie;409715]Very good Mr. Lukins and thank you - literally - ring of the nose. You apparently went to more upscale brothels that our own dear Sapper. Perhaps he could learn a thing or three from you - agreed?[/QUOTE]

Me!! not I Dearheart.. have never been to the Reaperbahn in Hamburg and I've never even heard of the Red Light Area in Amsterdam;) Anyway,I must get ready to go to church :))
              Last edited by dave lukins; 24 Sep 07,, 22:07.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                Me!! not I Dearheart.. have never been to the Reaperbahn in Hamburg and I've never even heard of the Red Light Area in Amsterdam;) Anyway,I must get ready to go church :))
                Would ya look at that now,innocent as a new born lamb he is .
                "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

by dave lurkins
                  Me!! not I Dearheart.. have never been to the Reaperbahn in Hamburg and I've never even heard of the Red Light Area in Amsterdam;) Anyway,I must get ready to go church :))
                  Stand away from the doors as he goes in, you wouldn't want to be hit by lighting!;)
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                    Stand away from the doors as he goes in, you wouldn't want to be hit by lighting!;)
                    You didn't know?Dave has a second career as a S.H.I.T.(Structural Housing Integrity Tester).If he walks into the church and it doesn't fall down,you're good to go.Dave used to be a part-time S.H.I.T. when home on leave from the 1RTR.When he retired the British government decided that he was too good a S.H.I.T to be wasted so they sent him to trained as a full time S.H.I.T. This was wonderful timing on the part of the government as they had been recieving complaints about shoddy workmanship and a dangerous lack of structural integrity in the local houses of worship in Cheshire.To prove that they really did care,they sent out a real S.H.I.T.(This would be our Dave) to test all the churches in the area.Dave is too modest to tell you what a big S.H.I.T. he is,but I had to tell the story.He is the most lengendary S.H.I.T. in the history of Cheshire,maybe all England.;) :))
                    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Maybe he needs more S.H.I.T ( Special high intensity training) on S.H.I.T ( Structural Housing Integrity Testing)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Indirect Fire View Post
                        Phew! Thankfully the Colonel didn't mention me.
                        He probably doesn't notice you. ;)
                        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                          Let the games begin!!!
                          A username picked, not because his name is John, but rather, he is a john.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                            Ironduke, you know this first hand do you? The two of you in the same brothel visiting or were one of you the customer and the other the recepticle?

Comment

• I wouldn't know. I don't get out to Wisconsin that often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                                Oh look!! It's the large "rusty" one!! Care for some S.H.I.T??

Come and git it!!!:))

Comment

Working...
                                X