X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, so we got a comedian for an admin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      If their tag is green, they are staff. And they are green because they are envious of the state of blissful ignorance we live in
      I though we were green because we were supposed to save energy. Geez, learn something new everyday.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
        I though we were green because we were supposed to save energy. Geez, learn something new everyday.
        Looking for subsidies JAD?
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Reminds me of a T-shirt I seen the other day that says, "REAL MEN WEAR PINK."

Comment

Hey, Yellow! Guess who's back!!

Yellow? Hey, where'd Yellow go?!
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              Great....I leave for a few and an admin and a retired staff guy thinks they're funny.

So Beny doesn't look grey to me. A vey light blue maybe.

And I demand I get exclusive rights to yellow and I also demand the admins change their color to orange or ox blood or something.
              Damn, dude, you never learn, do you?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Attached Files

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Ah, so you've also noticed "Yellow"'s new color scheme. Funny, seems that something like this happens every time he gets too big for his Spiderman britches and challenges an Admin

Comment

For someone so picky on details I am surprised you missed post #89 ;)

BTW He is speechless with the new scheme.

Comment

• I saw it, but I was certain you were referencing "Yellow"'s demand to be thought of as a liberal

Comment

• Tarek was damn fast on obeying Yello's wishes.

I choked when I saw the rebranding Tarek made.
                        Last edited by Doktor; 05 Oct 11,, 01:07.

Comment

• If he hadn't taken advantage of that, they'd have stripped him of his Admin powers

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                            If he hadn't taken advantage of that, they'd have stripped him of his Admin powers
                            "They" as a higher powers? You mean there is someone above Tarek? Awwww

Comment

• Yup. Those behind the behind the scenes. Gio, Chris and Martin, mainly

Comment

• You mean the ones writing in red letters in your own posts?:scared:

Comment

Working...
                                X