No announcement yet.

Censoring swear-words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and JAD just chewed Benny and me out for being childish...

Originally posted by Julie View Post
    mother fucking bastards aint shit and going straight to hell u low-life cock suckers.
    Ohhh..I love it when you talk dirty.....
    Last edited by YellowFever; 15 Oct 11,, 04:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      ....and JAD just chewed Benny and me out for being childish...

Quick there's a child present, someone cover his ears
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

candy ass **** that you be.

Requesting dignity with a disabled filter is going to be a tall order to fill buddy.

c-u-n-t is being filtered.

Comment

• Hey! I thought I told those kids to stop hanging around here.
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• Damn, sleep in late and miss all the action... I couldn't believe my eyes when I read Julie's post. And all this time I thought she was a genteel Southern lady
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Oh my word , what thread is this I have stumbled into , my eyes my eeeeeyes , and me , swore like a trooper , cant match Julie tho ,,my word myyyyy word :slap:

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Oh my word , what thread is this I have stumbled into , my eyes my eeeeeyes , and me , swore like a trooper , cant match Julie tho ,,my word myyyyy word :slap:
                Translation: "Fuck, what is this? I can't understand the goddamn words. Julie cussed. Turned me on. Must wank off now....."

Comment

Translation: "Fuck, what is this? I can't understand the goddamn words. Julie cussed. Turned me on. Must wank off now....."
                  Carry on soldier :pop:

Comment

• I do seem to recall Tarek saying something about not abusing the lack of a censor...
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      I do seem to recall Tarek saying something about not abusing the lack of a censor...
                      It's too late for that....we were only testing it, innocently of course. :whome:

Comment

• Can you smell that? It smells like bullshit!

Comment

• It smells like Yello's sammich.
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I do seem to recall Tarek saying something about not abusing the lack of a censor...
                            "Not abusing the lack of sensors". Is he out dating vampires?

Comment

• It almost looks like it's coming from Tankie, but the spelling is decent....

Comment

It almost looks like it's coming from Tankie, but the spelling is decent....
                                When he's drunk his fingers can find the right keys...He doesn't know that and blames aliens when he reads his posts the next day

Comment

Working...
                                X