Trump guarentees Obama landslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and we all know Johnson's bid for reelection was as easy as..... oh wait

I will enjoy the GOP base voting in a heretic mormon to outster the muslim president though :D

Comment

If Trump runs ind, and the GOP just re-runs recycled candidates, I will vote for Trump.

Unless Billy Jack runs....

Comment

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
        Once again it's a black white thing like with Dale.
        So, are you saying that I care about Obama's skin color?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
          So, are you saying that I care about Obama's skin color?

-dale
          No dale, I think you along with a lot of more conservative types have convinced themselves people like me voted for him because of his skin color. I do believe there are those like the birthers for whom his skin color is a conscious or unconscious issue but honestly have gotten to know you pov well enough here that I don't think his color was a reson you didn't support him.
          Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
          ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
            If Trump runs ind, and the GOP just re-runs recycled candidates, I will vote for Trump.

Unless Billy Jack runs....
            You know Billyjack was a hippie hugging commie?
            ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
              No dale, I think you along with a lot of more conservative types have convinced themselves people like me voted for him because of his skin color.
              Certainly that's the only reason he was the nominee. No experience, no ideas, no details, no commonality with the general public.

-dale

Comment

dale,

Certainly that's the only reason he was the nominee. No experience, no ideas, no details, no commonality with the general public.

-dale
                i disagree. if that were the case, jesse jackson would have took the nomination back in the 80s.
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

I don't think skin color will be a deciding issue in the 2012 election. Americans have seen what Obama has to offer, and well, if they aren't satisfied, they will vote against him. It's just that simple.

Trump is declaring oil should be at $40-$50.00 a barrel, and OPEC can offer that or pay for our military services protecting their country. Any country benefiting from our military services will have to pay for them.

And according to Trump, China will have to stop manipulating their currency or face a 25% tax on any exports to the US.

Trump is looking better and better to me....

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                    Trump is declaring oil should be at $40-$50.00 a barrel, and OPEC can offer that or pay for our military services protecting their country. Any country benefiting from our military services will have to pay for them.
                    A crock. Military services have direct impact on policies. Get rid of that, get rid of policies. Not going to happen.

And according to Trump, China will have to stop manipulating their currency or face a 25% tax on any exports to the US.
                    You have to withdraw from the WTO for that.

An idiot who has no idea about policies and the treaties the US has signed.

Comment

I wouldn't be too surprised if he pulled in enough votes to dilute the Republican's main candidate's draw, leaving BO with a second term. Landslide, BO?, not likely, IMO. More likely another Bush/Gore like election.

People want to imagine that Trump could run the country like he does his TV show. If he somehow won, I bet he would fire some people, but he couldn't reach the ones that matter. It couldn't get worse? - this guy could probably correct that assumption.
                      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Since the topic has shifted to a more general direction, would anyone object if we rename the thread into 2012 election & primaries, or something similar?

Comment

IMO, If Trump ran, he would be a total nightmare for all politics concerned. He's not a lawyer, not a Senator, not a Congressman. He's a realist and a businessman. Very dangerous to politicians especially due to the fact that he is used to making the hard decisions. Money based decisions not popularity races or seeking approval from anyone outside of this country.
                          This will be interesting to follow.
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

dread,

He's a realist and a businessman. Very dangerous to politicians especially due to the fact that he is used to making the hard decisions. Money based decisions not popularity races or seeking approval from anyone outside of this country.
                            given his familiarity with bankruptcies (how many? 3+?)...yeah, he's not exactly great at making hard decisions, either.

the problem with having businesspeople run a country is that countries do NOT operate on a for-profit model, especially not the short-term business model popular with executives today.
                            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

I don't think skin color will be a deciding issue in the 2012 election. Americans have seen what Obama has to offer, and well, if they aren't satisfied, they will vote against him. It's just that simple.

Who re we protecting OPEC from? Trump's also proposing a depression along with lieing about the President's birthplace and still polling well???
                              ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                                Since the topic has shifted to a more general direction, would anyone object if we rename the thread into 2012 election & primaries, or something similar?
                                Nope, political junkies start your engines!
                                ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X