Trump guarentees Obama landslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
    I would of sent a PM but yours are disabled.
    My PM is disabled?

Comment

• Originally posted by dalem View Post
      We're talking finance, you're talking foreign policy.

-dale
      I referenced Hu for a reason.

Comment

I apologize to anyone who took what I said personal it wasn't, to julie I menat no disrespect to you. I am not charging anyone here with racism and promise I will never bring the word up again but think it a reasonable expectation what's expected of me is expected of all members whether it's claims support or opposition is based on race or the constant sarcastic comments some post referencing racism. If that isnt reasonable just let me know. I would of sent a PM but yours are disabled.
        It gets boring because it has nothing to do with the discussion. Tea partiers, Birthers et al racism or lack of it has been thrown around for page after page in thread after thread for months.

Catholic priests commit paedophilia therefore the Catholic church is a paedophilic organisation. Not pointing at any catholics in particular of course.
        Democrats commit electoral fraud therefore the democrat party are fraudsters. Not pointing at any democrats in particular of course.

Your argument is facile and you know it's facile, it's beneath you. It's like watching a grownup turn back into a whining wee kid again if they didn't get their way. I know you can do better.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• As for the be fair thing,......

no.

If I was fair and even handed and applied all the rules of this forum consistently and without fear or favour, this forum would be empty because everyone has at some time or other broken a rule that someone else has been banned for.
          What I try to do is point out why the rules are there, and why good debate is better than poor debate.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

umm read the politfact article I posted. I am not sure where you get your information but you are being lied to which is what propaganda is isn't it? actually Abercrombie said he could not release it by law
            as it is personal information. Obama has met the legal bar for proving He is American. The bar all past presidents met unchallenged yet some folks have a deep seated inability to admit He is legitimate and American. Evans the source of the lie later claimed he never said it. Did you read the politifact article I posted? I am curious because not reading that which completely and truthfully dispells birtherism makes me wonder if birtherism is rooted in feeling not any semblance of factual information and if that's so what is it about Obama that makes people want to deny He is American or legitimate?
            I have read the articles and I have seen what he posted on the internet. The certificate he shows barely pasts muster for being legal. Funny thing is he couldn't play Little League in Hawaii if he used that certificate nor would he get a security clearance if he applied for a federal job (and no, already-elected officials do not have to apply for security clearances). What I'm telling you is the certificate he is using/claiming for his proof is completely different from the Hawaii birth certificates I have personally seen and MY WIFE has received from the state of Hawaii! How do you not get that? You seem to have severe tunnel vision and fail to move your head around and actually look at the WHOLE picture. It's obvious uhh-bama has no integrity. He has yet to be "transparent" about anything, whether it's his murky, unvetted past or his present politics.
            "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Comment

• Fair enough pari and point taken. I will not use it as a blunt instrument and my views on the two groups are well known and I do tend to repeat myself. it's hardly a novel pov and well represented in MSM so, I'll not bring it up on those subjects again.

Julie it was Pari's PM that is disabled. I felt i was on the verge of getting slappped on the forehead three stooges style and wanted to be clear I was not intentionally provoking you or anyone else. I'm sorry Julie I was not trying to tick you off it's an inate ability that served to get me two broken jaws and a number of long discussions with Police as a youth.

How about the idea Bill Ayers is a smart guy and Trump is suggusting He wrote Obama's books now?
              Last edited by Roosveltrepub; 17 Apr 11,, 11:32.
              Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
              ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by McFire View Post
                I have read the articles and I have seen what he posted on the internet. The certificate he shows barely pasts muster for being legal. Funny thing is he couldn't play Little League in Hawaii if he used that certificate nor would he get a security clearance if he applied for a federal job (and no, already-elected officials do not have to apply for security clearances). What I'm telling you is the certificate he is using/claiming for his proof is completely different from the Hawaii birth certificates I have personally seen and MY WIFE has received from the state of Hawaii! How do you not get that? You seem to have severe tunnel vision and fail to move your head around and actually look at the WHOLE picture. It's obvious uhh-bama has no integrity. He has yet to be "transparent" about anything, whether it's his murky, unvetted past or his present politics.
                He got a passport didnt He? You mean to say the bar to play little league in HA is higher than the level of proof of citizenship required to get a passsport?
                Last edited by Roosveltrepub; 17 Apr 11,, 11:30.
                ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Fair enough pari and point taken. I will not use it as a blunt instrument and my views on the two groups are well known and I do tend to repeat myself. it's hardly a novel pov and well represented in MSM so, I'll not bring it up on those subjects again.

Julie it was Pari's PM that is disabled. I felt i was on the verge of getting slappped on the forehead three stooges style and wanted to be clear I was not intentionally provoking you or anyone else. I'm sorry Julie I was not trying to tick you off it's an inate ability that served to get me two broken jaws and a number of long discussions with Police as a youth.
                  I'm, not mad, I just think Obama voted president by white people makes any form of racism a moot point and should not be used as any excuse for his negatives. Obama is responsible for his actions and inactions, not his color.

How about the idea Bill Ayers is a smart guy and Trump is suggusting He wrote Obama's books now?
                  Trump noted Obama wrote two books, and said after he read them, it seemed they were both not written by the same person. That's his opinion, and is spectulative. I personally have not read either one of them, so I can not comment on that particular issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie View Post
                    I'm, not mad, I just think Obama voted president by white people makes any form of racism a moot point and should not be used as any excuse for his negatives. Obama is responsible for his actions and inactions, not his color.

Trump noted Obama wrote two books, and said after he read them, it seemed they were both not written by the same person. That's his opinion, and is spectulative. I personally have not read either one of them, so I can not comment on that particular issue.
                    Yeah, He suggusted ayers wrote one. I agree for the most part with what you say but think as a nation we stuill have some issues with race and intolerance of non christian religons like Islam and Judiasm. It's why MLK marches and temples get bombed on occasion =/ The fringe latches onto wild conspiracy theories like the principles of Zion or things like the Kenyan birth certificate sites like Atlasshrugged and the Conservative citizens council were pushing. I didnt mean to imply all were of that ilk and am actually a white 13th generation American who voted for Obama so agree with the notion for the most part and most people race is a non issue. I think it's a matter of values and principle most disagree on. The problem is so many would rather distort truths whether on left or right or latch on to made up sidebars that have nothing to do with the national debate like birtherism rather than have honest debates on facts.

Conjecturing Obama's grandparants lied so He would qualify for welfare or that He didnt write his books are distractions meant to inflame not advance a discussion on our future. The motivation to suggust Ayer's wrote Obama's book is clear and has nothing to do with Obama's Presidency. It's character assasination and borders on libel. The same is true for birtherism. It identifies Obama as not like us, not really an American and He has lived here all but a few years and cared enough about American principles to study and teach constitutional law. I read How He hates America frequently and imo anyone making the sacrifice to be president could not hate America even Bush(haha joke had to bring him up)
                    ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

He got a passport didnt He? You mean to say the bar to play little league in HA is higher than the level of proof of citizenship required to get a passsport?
                      Do you mean the one he has now or the mysterious one from the Pakistan trip?
                      "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        No, he has not. It's not the like of Obama that I measure Trump. It is the like of Putin and Hu that I measure and I find both Obama and Trump to come up short.
                        Colonel, as dale mentioned- we were referencing his experience in the business world. There is a reason businesses don't ask politicians or academics for advice....

I don't really consider him presidential material, but he has a couple qualities I think we need in the federal government- he know how to say "you're fired". He's willing to stand up for US companies in our trade relations.

That's just my view- I'm ready for a good old-fashioned trade war, lol.
                        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• Originally posted by McFire View Post
                          Do you mean the one he has now or the mysterious one from the Pakistan trip?
                          What are you talking about? Are you saying He has another passport? Do you have some factual evidence?
                          ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by highsea View Post
                            Colonel, as dale mentioned- we were referencing his experience in the business world. There is a reason businesses don't ask politicians or academics for advice....

Hence the insane value put on a harvard MBA..academics have nothing to teach about business except business?
                            ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Hence the insane value put on a harvard MBA..academics have nothing to teach about business except business?
                              Academics can teach theory and application, and that has value, but experience has more value. That's true in any endeavor - learn the theory in a class , but application in the field quickly eclipses the class. Doesn't matter if it's a Harvard MBA or a motorcycle basic riding course. Someobody can tell me and diagram for me all the factors of laying onto a tight on-ramp at speed a dozen times, but now that I've done it a hundred times in traffic I really know how to do it right.

-dale

Comment

I agree for the most part with what you say but think as a nation we stuill have some issues with race and intolerance of non christian religons like Islam and Judiasm.
                                Of course we do, BUT, I feel race relations are much, much, better than 30 years ago, and will proceed forward more rapidly if the word "race" wasn't used as a handicap factor. I personal think bi-racials have it the worst because I have a bi-racial step-grandson. Even though I am divorced from his granddad, me and him are still pretty tight and he stays with me alot. He talks to me about racial relations and he says he feels like the "monkey in the middle" because he is rag-tagged (his words) by both sides, and he says it is downright ridiculous. I, of course, agree. He just turned 16 years old, in ROTC, and headed into the military when he graduates high school. He doesn't get bogged down in the racial rhetoric at school, he stays focused on his studies, and where he is going in life, and that to me, makes him an outstanding individual.

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
                                I didnt mean to imply all were of that ilk and am actually a white 13th generation American who voted for Obama so agree with the notion for the most part and most people race is a non issue. I think it's a matter of values and principle most disagree on. The problem is so many would rather distort truths whether on left or right or latch on to made up sidebars that have nothing to do with the national debate like birtherism rather than have honest debates on facts.

Conjecturing Obama's grandparants lied so He would qualify for welfare or that He didnt write his books are distractions meant to inflame not advance a discussion on our future. The motivation to suggust Ayer's wrote Obama's book is clear and has nothing to do with Obama's Presidency. It's character assasination and borders on libel. The same is true for birtherism. It identifies Obama as not like us, not really an American and He has lived here all but a few years and cared enough about American principles to study and teach constitutional law. I read How He hates America frequently and imo anyone making the sacrifice to be president could not hate America even Bush(haha joke had to bring him up)
                                I'm sure you've heard the old saying, "curiosity killed the cat." I don't think most Americans think Obama was born elsewhere, but the issue of that he has gone to great lengths to hide, and not only his birth certificate, but his work in college. Because of Obama not revealing such information, Americans see it as a "distortion of the truth."

I personally didn't vote for Obama, but I considered it. His campaign sounded too good to be true, in that he couldn't carry out his agenda without some major taxing somewhere, and the economy was already bad, and I didn't feel he was experienced enough to do what all he said he could do successfully. I did vow after the election to reconsider him, with gained experience, after his first term.

Comment

Working...
                                X