X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
    Dok,

That was brilliant, even though it was at my expense
    It was a set up. Just like the one bellow.

Colonel,

What she doesn't know can't hurt me
    One day one of them will find out and you will end up in a lot of trouble
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      No, Moral of the story is that you've got a lot of ass kissing, foot massaging, begging for mercy to do ... but it's worth it.
      The wife and I found a way to domestic tranquility long ago. She can't understand my "need" of so many guns, and I can't figure out her "need" for shoes. I compared shotguns to black shoes, and with her answer of "they're for different occasions", I made her understand the difference in my bird gun, deer gun and home defense guns.

We figured average prices out and every 12 pair of shoes, I get a new gun. Sometimes it weighs in one favor or the other, but there hasn't been an argument about a new gun being adopted since the mid 1990's.
      "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

• 12 pair of shoes per gun?

Damn it, at least you have a fixed price
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• *Savage Single Shot .22LR Rifle. Very short stock and barrel. Kid's piece, really.
          *Ruger 10/22 with after market tactical modification. Looks like an assault rifle. 30 round magazine.
          *M-1 .30 cal carbine. WWII vintage.
          *Windham Weaponry AR-15.
          *Springfield Armory XD in 9mm. 3 inch barrel.
          *Springfield Armory XD in .45 cal. 5 inch barrel.

Comment

• Ruger 10/22
            Mosin Nagant
            Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga
            Ithica side-by-side double barrel 12ga
            CZ 75 PCR 9mm
            Ruger LCP .380

Currently debating picking up an AR-15 of some variety to play Legos with...

Comment

Last weekend I bought a cheap Anderson lower on a whim. One thing led to another and I now have a DPMS LPK, BCM, Buffer kit, M4 stock, some PMAGs and a freaking LE6920 upper headed my way!!!:bang::insane:

Moral of the story, stay the hell away from the local gun store :pari:
              Here it is, and it makes a pretty tacticool duo with my S&W M&P, my other evil black poly gun

I have got me some cheap ass Fiocchi 223 and some cheaper asser Tula 223, can't wait to try her out
              Attached Files
              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• AR's are great when fitted with a nice two stage trigger. I think at Joebobs.com one can get a Rock River Arms two stage trigger for about a $100.00 for a great crisp pull of around 4 pounds.

Comment

Last weekend I bought a cheap Anderson lower on a whim. One thing led to another and I now have a DPMS LPK, BCM, Buffer kit, M4 stock, some PMAGs and a freaking LE6920 upper headed my way!!!:bang::insane:

Moral of the story, stay the hell away from the local gun store :pari:
                  Enjoy being in a free state. You should see what we refered to as "featureless" AR here behind the sunshine curtain.

I don't have any desire to own an AR type rifle in kommieland because it's pointless.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• do airguns count?

Comment

• Yes , some air guns need FAC in uk , anything over 12 FPs

Comment

• I'm a proud owner of a Marlin 336 Marauder and a 1973 Octagon. Plus some other toys that any good survivalist should have. I was proud of myself this weekend. I was driving down a road and some kids lit off a few firecrackers. Years ago I would have instinctively reached for my weapon but this time I just ignored it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBSupporter View Post
                          I'm a proud owner of a Marlin 336 Marauder and a 1973 Octagon. Plus some other toys that any good survivalist should have. I was proud of myself this weekend. I was driving down a road and some kids lit off a few firecrackers. Years ago I would have instinctively reached for my weapon but this time I just ignored it.
                          I am proud of you, for not going all John Wayne on the neighborhood kids with your lever gun.

Comment

• PTSD recovery takes time. Not everyone has the same symptoms or similar treatment needs.

Comment

• It therefor is recommended to leave the iron in the scabbard, hammer down on an empty chamber.

Comment

• Ok children,

Feast your eye on this one:

Swiss K31 from probably early '50s, beechwood stock

Matching receiver, bolt and magazine numbers; chewed up stock (common with K31s), tight bore with sharp rifling

Coolest of all, opening the buttplate gives you this

A tag with the details of the soldier this was issued to. Anyone from Switzerland? Would love to track down this gent

My Memorial Day outing is going to be a whole lot of fun
                                Attached Files
                                "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X