For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani security forces recover 5 abducted Iranian guards

Jaish ul-Adl was founded by members of Jundallah, which itself is an ISI creation. While Jaish ul-Adl is banned by Iran & Japan, Jundallah is banned by US, Iran and NZ. Their main financiers are KSA & the PA. It amazes me, how many terrorist groups have the ISI created, nurtured, trained and armed, just for its geopolitical goals.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• India keeps Pakistan out of 10-year celebration of naval symposium

Revoke the MFN status.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Terrorists kill Kashmiri youth; video of shooting surfaces

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Zakir Musa.png
Views:	2
Size:	362.7 KB
ID:	1477624

Read somewhere, some days back, an SUV was hijacked somewhere in Punjab. Hope this issue gets sorted ASAP, without any casualties.

Comment

• Another civilian abducted, killed by terrorists in J&K

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              Surgical strike — the Indian fiction

Ouch! Hurts right? Damn terrorists.
              Calling out surgical strike as fake isn't new. This guy goes further to say that we mounted URI against ourselves as a pretext to launch the strike : )

As for proof, there isn't much but in an interview General Hooda mentioned they were monitoring the other sides communications during the raid and what they were saying wasn't pretty
              Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Nov 18,, 03:42.

Comment

Around 160 terrorists waiting at launch pads to infiltrate: Lt Gen Singh

I still don't understand why IAF is not used to destroy these targets in a pre-emptive strike.
                Cost of ordinance vs target ?

Despite Imran’s anxiety and optics of wiping out corruption by selling Mercedes fleet, Chinese will like to wait for any big ticket announcement till they are sure about security of their project, 30,000 workers, security personals, and future of his honeymooning with Pakistani Army, ISI, and militant groups.

It can also be argued that to avoid IMF scrutiny China may be little more liberal with debt aid package to keep Pakistan afloat minus IMF loan, if possible. There can also be some quid pro quo in keeping US out of this strategic space, some land grab (With earlier precedence of ceding Saksham Valley to China) or mortgaging some other sovereign rights.
                The first para implies the reason Imran came back from China is because the Chinese don't trust him meaning he's still an unknown quantity to them. PA approved though so what is the hold up : )

He then contradicts this by saying they will still give some thing to avoid IMF scrutiny. Whether the paks want $1bn or $10 bn i don't think there is a way to avoid scrutiny and its clear none of their benefactors cares to give the Paks more than presently to avoid going to the IMF. What is the big deal with scrutiny this time any way ? If this is the thirteenth time they have had to approach the IMF how did they deal with that scrutiny earlier.

Video isn't available any longer

Comment

• Now they are going after civilians when their ultimatums to the cops failed. If they keep at it we will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    Now they are going after civilians when their ultimatums to the cops failed. If they keep at it we will win.
                    2 youth executed, 3 abducted by terrorists in Kashmir

They still have not inflicted all of the 1000 cuts upon us. It will take time.
                    Last edited by Oracle; 18 Nov 18,, 04:56.

Comment

2 youth executed, 3 abducted by terrorists in Kashmir

They still have not inflicted all of the 1000 cuts upon us. It will take time.
                      I was wondering why target youth. This is the reason

they shot dead another young boy in Shopian district, on the suspicion of being “police informers”
                      The reason we've been able to mount as many operations in the last year is because the people are informing on them

Terrorists have abducted three youth from Saidpora Payeen area. Official sources identified the three youth identified as Shahid Ahmad Ganie, Farooq Ahmad Thoker and Raja Qandur.
                      Get those three to name some more informers.

We must be hitting them bad. They are trying to plug leaks

It's a risky strategy though

The execution of the teenagers drew sharp criticism from mainstream politicians. Former chief minister Omar Abdullah on social media said, “...There can be no justification for this act & should force those who sympathise with these outfits to question how these murders make Kashmir a better, freer place.”
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Nov 18,, 00:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        Cost of ordinance vs target ?
                        If it takes USD 10 million, it's all worth it. Think of the human lives it would save, and a very stern message would go to the Paks.

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        Video isn't available any longer
                        Rediff does that. You have to watch it within a day or two.

Comment

• Imran Khan meets UAE prime minister amid reports of financial assistance package

$1bn Saudi assistance to reach SBP tomorrow, says Umar

The available IMF funding quota for Pakistan is approximately $6-6.5 billion.
                          Paks are very happy. Their vessel is getting filled with aid on demand.

Comment

• India grants visas to 100 Pakistanis

LAHORE.: The Indian High Commissioner Ajay Bisaria has intensified efforts for issuing visas to Pakistan as a result of which 100 Pakistani visitors have now been given visas to participate in the Urs of Hazrat Khawaja Alauddin Ali Ahmed Sabir.

Earlier, owing to tense relations between the two countries, the Indian embassy had not only made issuance of visa to Pakistani citizens difficult but had also rejected more than 80% of all requests.

However, recently the Pakistan hockey team was also allowed to travel to India as Bisaria in the past few weeks has been actively pursuing the Indian government to relax its harsh stance on granting visas to Pakistani nationals.

The Indian high commissioner is also said to have visited India thrice in the past three weeks to convince the interior and foreign ministries to grant visas to Pakistanis as a positive reciprocal to Pakistan’s issuance of visa to Indians who can visit the country for religious purposes.

Bisaria along with the deputy high commissioner has also visited different cities of Pakistan including Lahore and met different business, political and social personalities and in these meetings he received several complaints regarding non-issuance of visas by the Indian authorities.

Comment

[ATTACH]47146[/ATTACH]

Read somewhere, some days back, an SUV was hijacked somewhere in Punjab. Hope this issue gets sorted ASAP, without any casualties.
                              3 killed in Amritsar grenade attack on Nirankari prayer gathering

Punjab grenade attack: 'Devotee tried to attack assailants with brick, but they fled'

India must take up Punjab terror strongly with UK, Canada

Grenade like those made in Pakistan army factory: Captain Amarinder Singh

Comment

• Hunt on for terrorist Zakir Musa, suspect behind Amritsar blast conspiracy
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Zakir Musa.png
Views:	2
Size:	397.6 KB
ID:	1477659

Al-Qaeda may target Rajasthan election, hunt on for terrorist spotted in Punjab

Jammu and Kashmir: Army jawan, two terrorists killed in Shopian encounter

Comment

Working...
                                X