Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 7.47.23 AM.png
Views:	18
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	1570683

Former Pak diplomat admits 300 casualties in Balakot airstrike by India

Lo and behold!
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Christine Fair has her agenda against Pakistan, and is certainly not a friend of India. Action item for you: find out why I said that.
      She's a hard core lib with all that entails. Way she'd rant about Trump made you think the US was under enemy occupation, lol.

She can't stand the BJP. And getting a bit temperamental in her menopause. Apparently we can't call her Chris any more unless we have lunch with her otherwise she wants to be addressed as Dr. Fair.

She's also a bloody feminist so watch out for that. This Dr. thing she she brought up because she thinks as a woman she isn't getting respect. WTF !

Other than that i don't understand why you say she is not a friend of India.

What have we done to her ? whatever it is cannot compare to how she got treated by the other side.

American Jewish atheist girl that went to Ball state Indiana, that fluently speaks, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and a bit of Dari

She did her PhD at Chicago Uni in Punjabi literature. I have no idea how that happened. She mentioned the issues she had at Chicago Uni. Sexual harassment etc. She was quite candid about it in one of her talks.

She has invested far too much time in this part of the world to just walk away.

Disagree with her all you want and there are instances where that happens.

Not heard much from her of late.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 13 Jan 21,, 10:49.

Comment

• ^ She has the typical attitude of - my way or the highway. If Rahul Gandhi one day becomes the PM (almost impossible), somewhere a riot starts, and scores of Hindus and Muslims kill each other, she'd still blame the Hindus/Modi/BJP and praise Rahul. I have observed her for far too long. She hates anything -right. One cannot even start an argument with her that involves anything that is not contrary to her view. She doesn't even listen to what the other side wants to say. She is knowledgeable, but not inclusive. To be a friend to India, one has to be inclusive, because India accommodates all, listen to all sides and then make an educated opinion. She is not capable of doing that. An enemy of Pakistan is not a friend of India.

She isn't very pretty, and as you mentioned and I cross-checked she is 52-53, so she has hit menopause. I don't think she has had a very passionate life (in the left realm maybe), hence she is very cranky. Her admirers are diminishing day by day. She admires Robin Raphael, and is going in that direction. A lot of headache for India if that were the case.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          I have observed her for far too long. She hates anything -right.
          So don't refer to her when it comes to the right because you know she can't help.

She was supportive about Balakote, sympathetic about those sham congress hearings that went on about 370.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          One cannot even start an argument with her that involves anything that is not contrary to her view. She doesn't even listen to what the other side wants to say. She is knowledgeable, but not inclusive. To be a friend to India, one has to be inclusive, because India accommodates all, listen to all sides and then make an educated opinion. She is not capable of doing that. An enemy of Pakistan is not a friend of India.
          Yeah she can be abrupt. Typical expert. I've had doctors treat me like this.

Ultimatums. Either you listen to me or them !! Will never comment on the advice of another. Must be a professional thing.

She isn't very pretty, and as you mentioned and I cross-checked she is 52-53, so she has hit menopause. I don't think she has had a very passionate life (in the left realm maybe), hence she is very cranky. Her admirers are diminishing day by day.
          She's had her share of Punjabis and from the looks of it those are the only types that turn her on. Does not matter which side of the border they're from

This side of her life has been just fine from what i can tell. Academics like people who work in hospitals are never short of company.

Her younger life, growing up, not being able to afford school. She still got her PhD. in Punjabi literature of all things.

Losing her mother to cancer in her early twenties. Single parent home i think she came from.

That was harder. She's done well to be where she is given the background she came from.

She admires Robin Raphael, and is going in that direction. A lot of headache for India if that were the case.
          What gave you that impression ? anything she said recently.

Robin Raphael under Clinton, yeah i can see the ideological attraction. This was also during her honeymoon phase with Pakistan. Does she remember those days fondly. Yeah

Things have changed since. Post 2000, India was becoming more important for the US and that's continued to date.

Pakistan's perfidy with the US is something she won't forget. Total betrayal.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 14 Jan 21,, 00:56.

Comment

Working...
          X