Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troung
    Make more babies.

I'm sorry if Islamists defeated the US military over seas and traveled across the ocean beating our navy landed and beat us again and took control of the USA hell it must be a sign from God.

Over here we are more likely to become a banana republic anyways.

When France falls wake me up... or better yet when one of those friendly Arab regimes falls then throw a shoe at me but really give me a shake to make sure I'm awake if France falls.
    Yeah, if nothing else, it might threaten the supply of butter cookies.
    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

I would act normal. The US is basically a christian country and I am an atheist and christians don't bother me.

If the Muslims did bother me though there would be problems.

If they tried to force me to become a muslim I would rape them and eat their children. GRRR!!!

Comment

When France falls wake me up... or better yet when one of those friendly Arab regimes falls then throw a shoe at me but really give me a shake to make sure I'm awake if France falls.
        notice that all the "friendly" Islamic nations are dictatorships... their populations already hate us... the dictators are friendly because their pockets are being filled... once they are out of the picture... we'll have Irans popping up everywhere...
        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

notice that all the "friendly" Islamic nations are dictatorships... their populations already hate us... the dictators are friendly because their pockets are being filled... once they are out of the picture... we'll have Irans popping up everywhere...
          But that's the point, AQ has not overthrown one government yet.

I'm across the pond if they showed up and turned the USA into an Islamic state well then it must be god's will. If everyone woke up tomorrow and was a Muslim over here, cross that hurdle when it comes but probably that will be god's will as well. I guess it will be time to "find god".

And Indonesia and Malaysia are sorta friendly and not dictatorships.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Yeah, if nothing else, it might threaten the supply of butter cookies.
            And then we will have to sack Mecca and Medina, but we will cross that hurdle if it comes.
            To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
              Oh no, poor countries with idiotic and incompetant leaders who pose nothing more than a neusance to the US. God forbid.
              C'mon guys you can get your oil from Canada now and Israel (Mushroom clouds are scary) can take care of themselves, I don't see the US staying mired in the Middle East for much longer after Iraq chills out or blows up they pull out.
              So relax, you'll be fine, the Middle East (in the very long-run albiet) will be fine. After all, Iran will wind up a democracy I believe, without the USA, because the people will gradually get sick of rigged elections and moronic leaders. It might be a most unpleasant process in the short term but since when does any government really care about the suffering of ordinary people in the third world?

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}-
                Oh no, poor countries with idiotic and incompetant leaders who pose nothing more than a neusance to the US. God forbid.
                C'mon guys you can get your oil from Canada now and Israel (Mushroom clouds are scary) can take care of themselves, I don't see the US staying mired in the Middle East for much longer after Iraq chills out or blows up they pull out.
                So relax, you'll be fine, the Middle East (in the very long-run albiet) will be fine. After all, Iran will wind up a democracy I believe, without the USA, because the people will gradually get sick of rigged elections and moronic leaders. It might be a most unpleasant process in the short term but since when does any government really care about the suffering of ordinary people in the third world?

Nope after Iraq the focus shift to Iran and notice Syria will be a churchmouse. ;)
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

And then we will have to sack Mecca and Medina, but we will cross that hurdle if it comes.
                  Buttercookies your ass they forbid alcohol dammit! How unwestern like...lmao
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

If they get all the way here and defeat us well it is a sign that god exists and god wants me to stop drinking...

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}-
                      C'mon guys you can get your oil from Canada now
                      well... its easy for you.. Canada is still located at the other side of the world for us... ohh.. the transportation costs!!!

and Israel (Mushroom clouds are scary) can take care of themselves, I don't see the US staying mired in the Middle East for much longer after Iraq chills out or blows up they pull out.
                      its not the external threat... you don't realize it yet... maybe when you get a bigger muslim population then you'll understand what i'm trying to say...

Comment

I would not mind being a martyr. If I was all alone I would just let them kill me.

P.S. Christians need to start making more babies.

Comment

Where?

Comment

I seriously doubt that the US would become a predominantly Islamic country anytime soon. All Americans have seen what the religion as a whole is capable of producing and I strongly doubt that many will want to follow the "religion of peace" and the wonderful joys of bigotry and hate and fanaticism it brings with it.

Unless you're a liberal, that is.
                            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

i blame Britain joining the EU, the cause for a large muslim population. When Turkey joins, dear god its only going too get worse. thats why we should pull out and possibly join a union with N. America

Comment

Originally posted by cris29
                                i blame Britain joining the EU, the cause for a large muslim population. When Turkey joins, dear god its only going too get worse. thats why we should pull out and possibly join a union with N. America
                                lmao... but you guys are nowhere near North America...

Comment

Working...
                                X