No announcement yet.

If ur nation turned 2 an islamic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see some countries its just not possible.

1> India oh yeah dont even try to make this islamic
    2> US - democracy
    3> China - u guys dunno what chinese anger is if u ask them to convert.
    $> some european countries

but i have a bad feeling that the way they r growing statistics says it's goin to be a weird century.

Comment

• Originally posted by I cOmE iN PEaCE View Post
      man no hope for u guys i try to be nice and to lift away ur misconceptions.but u do not want to discuss.this sentence says it all.u r convinced muslims cant be nice to u.u call it impossible.

i wonder what sort of people you have to be to not to encounter even one muslim that was nice to u.

what a forum,have fun talk filth about islam maybe u get ur kicks this way.

goodbye.
      We are not taliking filth, were just comparing the way nations are ruled and by what beliefs they are ruled by and the difference there in. You seem to forget we get hammered by all media so its only fitting that we "share the love" we dont mind your muslim..I believe there are quite a few here of that same faith and they seem not to bow out or complain when chastized. What comes around goes around my friend and if you choose to leave then farewell I do believe we can hold intelligent conversation together.
      Last edited by Dreadnought; 21 Sep 06,, 13:38.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
        I believe there are quite a few here of that same faith and they seem not to bow out or complain when chastized..
        It's the acid test. As Confed said to me a while ago, some people just can't deal with it.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric....
          At least base your statement on the past record of similarly ruled states.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.
            Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

• Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
              There is nothing really wrong with a jovial and benevolent dictator.

In fact, if you could be guaranteed any form of gov't...that might be the best of all. The problem lies in the simple fact that very few jovial and beloved benevolent dictators have ever come down the pike.

But when they do, they're beloved by their people. Like a great king, just without the fancy title.
              Like Francisco Franco.

Granted, alot of people didn't like him, but alot of people really did like him. And he did do some great things for Spain (built an industrial base, created a national hydroelectric and irrigation system, picked up Spain's economy from the gutter without the benefit of international aid, killed all the communists and saved Spain from a bolshevik nightmare).

edit: Churchill and Eisenhower admired the man, too
              Last edited by durtyburd; 08 Oct 06,, 06:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by cris29 View Post
                Many muslims say in 20yrs time they will have the flag of islam instead of the union jack in westminster.

What would u do

France and italy r gettin overrun 2, muslims reproduce 2x as much as christians, so in 50yrs canada and usa will be overrun.

We should kill the sand devils. Us or them, and they have no right at all to be here or in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straha View Post
                  I would find a non-islamic part of the world like east asia, Australia, mexico or canada(this thread just presumes that the nation I'm resident in goes islamic. In this case it would be the US) and live there. I'd prefer to leaving the islamics in their stagnation if they'll let me live how I want.
                  IOW, you would run.

Comment

• Originally posted by durtyburd View Post
                    Like Francisco Franco.

Granted, alot of people didn't like him, but alot of people really did like him. And he did do some great things for Spain (built an industrial base, created a national hydroelectric and irrigation system, picked up Spain's economy from the gutter without the benefit of international aid, killed all the communists and saved Spain from a bolshevik nightmare).

edit: Churchill and Eisenhower admired the man, too
                    Good example.

Tito would be another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bob View Post
                      We should kill the sand devils. Us or them, and they have no right at all to be here or in Europe.
                      "War is not about who is right. War is about who is left."
                      ~Bertrand Russel(spit)

Comment

• In extreme cases there can be little doubt of the superiority of one race to another.... It seems on the whole fair to regard negroes as on the average inferior to white men, although for work in the tropics they are indispensable, so that their extermination (apart from questions of humanity) would be highly undesirable.

—Bertrand Russell, Marriage and Morals (1929)

Comment

• Hard to imagine a leftist speaking in such a manner, but, there you have it...

Comment

• Some of you people don't listen to what the Mslms have been saying I am convinced.

DUH!,

Their goals are to kill everyone that does not Islam and some that do!
                            Look at what they are doing all over the world, first create fear then more Mslms. Where Islam goes death follows. For the sake of civilization let us send them packing, WE OWE THEM NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~Ivan~~~><//>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. please don't give the line we shouldn't stoop to their level. What would you do if they camped in your yard doing this, I CLAIM YOUR YARD FOR ALA. THEY ARE IN THE YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Beside we are defending our selves.
                            Last edited by brokensickle; 31 Oct 06,, 23:47.

Comment

• I always said that when push comes to shove and the Euros and Americans are truly in fear of being overrun by the muslims, some nasty things will happen. Muslims have no idea who they're dealing with. The colonial powers of Europe and America have been playing the "dominating the world" game for the last 500 years. Genocide is not out of the question.

Of course the muslims aren't helping by still living in the past, both technologically and psychologically.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Rebel by day.

Peaceful student by night.

I've got enough guns and ammo to kill them for a while. If I can capture 7.62x39 ammo, so much the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X