Views:	1
Size:	473.5 KB
ID:	1477940
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Views:	2
Size:	761.9 KB
ID:	1477941
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• If NYT does this with India, one can only imagine the BS the Americans have to put up with !!

An analysis of NYT covertage of the Pulwama attack and its aftermath | Medium| Mar 11 2019
      Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Mar 19,, 14:33.

Comment

• ^ I read most of them. So pathetic, I didn't even think of debunking Djinn myths and waste my time. Washington Post is another. Oh yeah, BBC. These are big names, with very poor standards. Sponsored articles, why else would ethos of such newspapers fall so much. Anybody can be a journalist today, or some wannabe think tank, or a CEO of some little known NGO. Internet is very powerful, there are people who make technical videos just for the kick of it, and newbies can watch those and get a start in programming, DS & Algo etc, almost all modern technologies and domains. Internet, however, is the most widely used platform for spreading hate, propaganda and bullying. If not the heading, Just 1 para is enough to understand the tone and tenor of the article, and then I steer clear of those kind of articles.

China blocks move to ban Masood Azhar: A look at Pakistan's network of terror

France freezes assets of Jaish-e-Mohammed founder Masood Azhar
        Last edited by Oracle; 15 Mar 19,, 12:41.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Eco-terrorism: Pakistan submits dossier to UN after India's botched air strike

When will the propaganda of these PA/ISI abduls end? Anybody? Anybodyyyyyy?

Comment

• Pak govt 'surreptitiously usurped' land belonging to Kartarpur Sahib gurdwara: Officials

Didn't want to comment earlier. Anything, everything the Paks do is for spreading terrorism. Khalistani terrorism is on the revive, thanks to the PA and the ISI. Just promise the Sikhs that we'll get them this pious land, so you wait, like the rest of us here.

Comment

• Dozen insurgent camps 'smashed' along India-Myanmar border in joint military operation

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Pakistan should hand over Dawood, Salahuddin to India to show sincerity in tackling terror: Government sources

Yeah, right.

Woman SPO shot dead in Jammu & Kashmir's Shopian

The PA and the ISI are relentlessly killing Indians.

Comment

• Wow so that's the second one in Burma and this time jointly with the Mayanmar army.

Comment

• Not the right place for this video, but it has mention of Kashmir, and as usual Pak duplicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                          3 previous raids, 2 of which took out significant numbers is legit. So, yes. But does that tilt this situation, in any way, in our favour. Nopes. These acts of Pak sponsored terrorism would continue. So we absorb small hits. Bigger ones we retaliate. We continue to build our economy. We continue to buy sophisticated westen weapons. Our arsenal grows deadlier every year, while they keep buying Chinese. There is no match now. Where is the match after 10 more years. India will talk trade and cultural exchanges with Somalia then, not Pakistan.
                          To question this designations business is to question the rationale for why it was set up by the UN in the first place. Maybe it works better with terrorists from other countries but not if the people being designated are in Pakistan. Watching prgrams and there is such a load of whining going on. We need to boycott chinese goods bla bla.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                          ^ No. PA has to satisfy just the Whitehouse.
                          Then they can dodge the blacklisting at the FATF as well. China cannot as easily block that though.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 16 Mar 19,, 23:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                            Hmm, so is that the test ?

a terrorist attack sooner than later indicates our story isn't quite right

Otherwise later

He thinks we've bought ourselves 3 - 5 years of respite : O

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              To question this designations business is to question the rationale for why it was set up by the UN in the first place. Maybe it works better with terrorists from other countries but not if the people being designated are in Pakistan. Watching prgrams and there is such a load of whining going on. We need to boycott chinese goods bla bla.
                              ISIS for example. No country has any beef in Iraq/Syria. It's easy to designate ISIS, bomb and kill them. But, Pakistan has got a special place (the theory of warm water port). It was the Brits, and after the waning of Britain's hard power post WWII, Pak became US' pet. Now, China is Paks benefactor. One got to understand the intricacies with which the Paks have been playing the major world powers for 70+ years, getting billions of dollars in aid & oil, while at the same time getting way with genocide and terrorism. Paks have used their geography very well. 9/11 happened, Musharraf sacked his ISI chief (who transferred USD 200,000 to executioners of the plan), put his hands up, and welcomed the Americans to attack Afghanistan. Same thing w.r.t to Kargil, Parliament attack, 26/11 and Pulwama. To keep the heat off the shithole country, the PA/ISI keep their script ready and read from it, everytime they get caught with their pants down with islamic donkeys. Sorry donkeys, that was literal, no offence. I also very strongly believe OBOR/CPEC to be a shrewd tactic of Paks jihadi brain, to keep the Chinese invested in Pakistan.

Then they can dodge the blacklisting at the FATF as well. China cannot as easily block that though.
                              China can, and will block it. China assumes FATF presidency in October. So, for all the articles in Indian as well as western media taking the Chinese to account, even if China was to bend and break on Masood Azhar, they have the FATF card, which is why, from the very start I was against India supporting China as FATF VP. It was a big mistake to support China at FATF, knowing fully well the reptilian behavior of the communists. Freaking Indian diplomats, what the F are they trained for? These baboons have a poor idea of the communists and worse, zero idea of how this world, according to the Chinese, works. With the Chinese, it's not give and take. It's give, and give more. Modi and Xi's Wuhan meeting my foot.

Listing Masood Azhar should have being sacrificed, while denying China the FATF VP seat. Now India has nothing. Atleast, Paks could have been squeezed financially through FATF blacklist. India got busy with the details, while deviating from the problem (Pak-China nexus). Missing the woods for the trees.
                              Last edited by Oracle; 17 Mar 19,, 06:06.

Comment

• Pakistan airspace shut, Mumbai sees near-miss

Fear of being bombed again.

Land grab at Srinagar’s Badami Bagh Cantt, CBI books 2 ex-CEOs

Opening defense land for civilian use is not a good thing. I have said it before, I'm saying it now. Modi government thinks otherwise. Easy target for Pakistani terrorists.
                                Last edited by Oracle; 17 Mar 19,, 05:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X