No announcement yet.

Who will win FIFA Worldcup'06?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y dont such AWESOME german players like Klose,Ballack,Shwienstiger,Kahn etc. not play for other relatively better leagues like english,spanish & serie A.

all of em r in bundesliga teams.which is gr8 indeed,but the 3 i mentioned r better.

regards

PS-ballack is moving this yr to chelsea.

Comment

• German players traditionally rather stay in the German league. It's the same with Italian, Spanish and English players. Only the french are an exception.
      Although I would also like to see some more of our players playing in the Premierleague which definetly is the best league currently.
      Klose said that he would like to play in foreign countries in the future and he would propably be a win for every club in his current condition. 39 scorerpoints in only 26 games this season is enormous. Klose and Ballack will be our key-players.

But playing for Bayern Munich isn't bad also and in my opinion there's no need for Schweinsteiger to move away recently. And with Podolski his best friend in the nationalteam is moving to Bayern next season most likely.
      >Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

• Historically, when the cup is held in Europe and vis-versa (Americas) Europeans team take home the Cup. Except for a few exceptions. (1 or 2, I belive)

However, i'm going against all odds and going with Brazil. Like thats going against the odd's, eh?

Or Argentina.
        sigpic

Comment

• BTW, me and a buddy of mine made it up to Pasedena for the Mexico vs Ven game. The day after we played a little scrimmage against the Mexican team. But, the low dollar and the air fare to Germnay is preventing me.
          sigpic

Comment

• how much would i love to see miroslav klose or henry in BARCELONA next yr.
            thr r some rumours bout henry moving to barcelona.

sorry...off topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JG73
              German players traditionally rather stay in the German league. It's the same with Italian, Spanish and English players. Only the french are an exception.
              Although I would also like to see some more of our players playing in the Premierleague which definetly is the best league currently.
              Klose said that he would like to play in foreign countries in the future and he would propably be a win for every club in his current condition. 39 scorerpoints in only 26 games this season is enormous. Klose and Ballack will be our key-players.

But playing for Bayern Munich isn't bad also and in my opinion there's no need for Schweinsteiger to move away recently. And with Podolski his best friend in the nationalteam is moving to Bayern next season most likely.
              Have to disagree about the English Premier League being the best - La Liga for my money
              is a much more technically accomplished league - Spanish sides have been extremely successful in Europe over the last few years (even more so than English ones). English Premiership is probably the most entertaining however (other than the SPL, of course).

Comment

• FC Barcelona rulez!!!!!!

hail henrik larsson!

Comment

• brazil for sure but i think france is good team too!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by percentage_plyr
                    FC Barcelona rulez!!!!!!

hail henrik larsson!
                    right !!
                    barcelona rules football

Comment

• Actually, I dont care who wins... just as not as its not England...

I'm not anti-English (my wife is English afterall) but they will go on, and on, and on about for the next 40 years like they have done about the last time. It get very wearing...

(Yes, I know its just jealously but there you go...)

Brazil for me, simply because they are truer to the real heart of the game than any other nation.

Comment

• Europeans on this board,
                        Do u support FIFA/UEFA new regulations on complusory home based players? I really like this. Its getting too much bored by mercenaries & money hungry players. Even the clubs in their want for success have short term solutions. Rather than having a good pool of youngsters, most of the big clubs have internationals in their reserves.

I believe that atleast 7 players on the pitch should be home players & seventy % of the squad?
                        Hala Madrid!!

Comment

• In an ideal world - at least 5 home based and 50-60% of the squad, with a min level of over 21's as well.

In practise, in Europe, it's illegal due to labour discimination laws. There are far too many mercenaries in football and too many young British players in the Premier League and the SPL set out too many matches. Some clubs have always been better than others - Liverpool and Man U esp - at getting the balance. The overall problem - for English clubs - is that all English top players are massively overpriced.

Comment

• Originally posted by PubFather

I'm not anti-English (my wife is English afterall) but they will go on, and on, and on about for the next 40 years like they have done about the last time. It get very wearing...
                            It depends if it take another 40 years to win it.
                            Meat cutting classification NAMP 1174; the porterhouse is NAMP 1173.

Comment

• Originally posted by PubFather
                              In an ideal world - at least 5 home based and 50-60% of the squad, with a min level of over 21's as well.
                              I don`t agree with the under 21 bit.
                              Meat cutting classification NAMP 1174; the porterhouse is NAMP 1173.

Comment

• I probably mis-printed it, but I do think that every side should have 3 - 4 home grown players in the senior squad. In Scotland (i think its still the case) that at least one of your subs must be U21. It is starting (very slowly) to bring some decent young players through...

Comment

Working...
                                X