Nfl 2011-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl 2011-12

Surprised we're 2 months in and no one's started a thread yet.

My Giants are doing quite well at the moment, leading the NFC East by a healthy 2 game lead and are 4th in the NFC altogether trailing behind the Packers (those bastards), Lions and a (surprisingly?) very strong 49ers.

Sound off. Who's your team, what are your early season predictions, and who's going to take it all the way to the Superbowl?
    Last edited by bigross86; 31 Oct 11,, 19:50.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

C'mon, admit it Benny.

You started this because that guy necro'd the Viking thread.

Comment

He did remind me, that and because my friend posted pics of himself at Giants Stadium at the game yesterday. I must admit, I was highly envious of him...

Well, who's your team?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I was a huge Raiders guy until I had a slight altercation with Al Davis in Las Vegas once.

Now I don't follow the NFL.

More of an NBA guy..

Comment

I hope NBA cancels the season. That just means more time on Sports Center for hockey.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Me? Long-suffering Chargers fan.
            And yes, last night was just B R U T A L!!

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
              I hope NBA cancels the season. That just means more time on Sports Center for hockey.
              I hope all your guns rust and that scientists soon discover that playing WOT for 2 hours straight makes men impotent.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayGhost1975 View Post
                Me? Long-suffering Chargers fan.
                And yes, last night was just B R U T A L!!
                I'm in San Diego.

Really closing your hands Rivers? I thought he was cooler under pressure. Jackson wants Fitzgerald type money better get receptions like him and more then just a # 3 wr.

Mathews fumbling the ball and injuries?

How many more years for Norv and Smith?
                sigpic

Comment

My brother and I go back and forth about this all the time (and he is Steelers fan). He wonders too when will Norv and A.J. will be gone. I said at the end of last season that the Chargers would have to miss the playoffs this year for Norv to be on the Hot Seat. If they keep playing like they've been doing this season, it's a real possibilty.

And it doesn't get any easier this coming Sunday: the Pack are coming!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    I hope all your guns rust and that scientists soon discover that playing WOT for 2 hours straight makes men impotent.
                    Sit and spin ╭∩╮(Ο_Ο)╭∩╮
                    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                      Sit and spin ╭∩╮(Ο_Ο)╭∩╮
                      That would be moderately uncomfortable for the both of you...

Comment

Working...
                      X