Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springboks whup British Lions

SPRINGBOKS EDGE FIRST TEST : RICHMARK SENTINEL

Yup giving the new site a punt Pari. Mind you your mob squeaked a 14-10 over the French.

Let me know what you think of Traps Report (Like Drudge) bottom of front page.

law of the jungle traps , sometimes the prey escapes

Comment

Thanks Uncle Tankie

Comment

Originally posted by Traps View Post
        Its a well balanced collection of news links, but where are those articles you used to write?
        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traps View Post
          SPRINGBOKS EDGE FIRST TEST : RICHMARK SENTINEL

Yup giving the new site a punt Pari. Mind you your mob squeaked a 14-10 over the French.

There's something rotten in the State of Aotearoamark Traps. Nice to see you guys are still loaded for Lion however:))
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
            Its a well balanced collection of news links, but where are those articles you used to write?
            OK found them, and they are very good as usual, great satirical style of writing.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

People recommending your name to Michael Hulley huh, you've started moving in some very fine circles Mr.Traps :))

Comment

I must admit I was cheering for the Springboks - I flippin hate the lions!

They were worthy winners as well, simply the best (at the mo, Ireland 2011:));)!).
                  Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                  - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I wouldn't say they were 'Whupped' per say!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
                      I wouldn't say they were 'Whupped' per say!!!!!!!
                      A bit like the SA cricket team;)

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                        A bit like the SA cricket team;)
                        True Dave, whupped would be like ..... losing to Netherlands ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                          True Dave, whupped would be like ..... losing to Netherlands ;)
                          What! SA whupped by the Dutch...

I was talking about the Ladies World Champions:P

Comment

After todays game ( a good one ) the S/A won by default , the guys foot was clearly over the line for the last try ,, infammy infammy , you all have it in for me , but a good game to the end , spellbinding ,, hoy traps , the best team wuz robbed .

Comment

Working...
                            X