No announcement yet.

The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game last night though the last 10 minutes had me chomping the tums like they were candy. Three in a row! This has cheered me up a lot as we just moved from Kingston to the sleepy little border town(Gananoque),about 25 k,s east of Kingston. What a change and I hope this place grows on me because so far this little village is rather boreing. Worse yet, I have settled into enemy lands where all are mainly Sens fans. Leafs vs Rangers on Thursday. Should be a good one. Glad to be back. Cheers.

Comment

• Whats better than Toronto wining three in a row? The Sens losing in SO to Tampa, mwahahaha!
      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• Yes Smilingassassin, the 7th loss in a row tonite would be a beautiful thing,more so here in Sens land. Don,t think Florida will give them much of a fight though.

Comment

• Sens were the hottest teams. Its so nice to see that the tables are turned around, in our favour

Sean Avery vs Tucker/Blake round 2. Lets see how that unfolds, but I don't expect to see a pre-game yap-fest like last game because of the heavy fines that were given out

Comment

• I heard Avery was injured?

Comment

• Great, thanks for popping my bubble Exarecr LOL I joke I joke, but its still going to be a hell of a game. Gomez-Drury-Shanahan-Jagr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• This is the test. If they can win with confidence and not run around like headless chickens for the last 10 minutes we could have a team.............................................. .......................maybe. Tonite all I want is an Ottawa loss just so I can check out the Ottawa Sun and see the panic.

Comment

• Avery had some "clean up" arthroscopic surgery on his left wrist. He'll be back within 2 weeks.

Brian McCabe skated for over 30 minutes in a game and the Leafs didn't lose.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Okay Leaf fans,this is the big one. Four in a row and the Universe is back in alignment. Four in a row and and I sleep in gratified bliss. Four in a row and I come up with crap like this but hey, Im a Leaf fan. Cheap thrills is all there is at the moment. Go Leafs GO. Cheers.

Comment

• Scotty is back with the Ducks. That should be an instant improvement on power play, penalty kill, even strength, leadership, and that's about it.

Comment

• Last night at the interview with respect to "Scotty",I thought Brian Burkes forehead veins were going to explode he looked so stressed out and angry over the whole situation. He is not a happy camper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
                          Last night at the interview with respect to "Scotty",I thought Brian Burkes forehead veins were going to explode he looked so stressed out and angry over the whole situation. He is not a happy camper.
                          Yeah it wreaked havoc on the team's roster and salary cap situations. And he made it clear to Scott that he won't be able to do this again if he can't make up his mind next year. Ducks signed Schneider for a lot of money and now won't be able to lock Perry under long term contract, unless some people get moved around.

Burke wants to lock Perry in because of what happened to Penner this off season. Oilers offered him a $21 million deal as a restricted free agent. Ducks simply didn't have the money to match. So there he went.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                            Scotty is back with the Ducks. That should be an instant improvement on power play, penalty kill, even strength, leadership, and that's about it.
                            Definately not good news if your in the western conferance. The ducks have been pitifull without him and Selanne.
                            Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• The team reaction will be interesting to observe. Of course they will claim all is well but really,the motive for holding out will be interpreted by some as pure grand-standing.

Comment

• Burke is a very clever GM. He may be putting on an act of "toughness". We don't know for sure, but ANY GM would be happy to acquire Scotty too hotty on any given day! He doesnt want his players to think he's giving a free pass to Niedermeyer to do whatever he wants to do, you know what i'm saying? But in the end, Anaheim now has the best defence by a LONG SHOT, eat your hearts out DEVILS!!!!

I guess its the celebrity status that follows Scotty, because now im really really looking forward to catching a glimpse of the ducks. I've said it before, and i'll say it again, Anaheim all the way to finals! Rangers or Senators will be waiting there for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X