No announcement yet.

The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryzgalov lost one last night against Minnesota. But Phoenix's D was all over the place, Marion Gaborik had 3 breakaways against bryzgalov in which he scored on the final one

Comment

• Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
      How smooth is this guys?

There is a girl I really like, I visit her at her work and walk her home some nights. Last night we went back to my place to watch the rest of the hockey game.

I said in the third period as the leafs were down 3-2, if we kiss than it will send good vibrations all the way to Toronto, and the leafs will play better..

30 seconds to go, Sundin ties it!!

I then say the same thing for Overtime, and the shootout. Toronto ended up loosing, but they did get a point.. And I did make out with the girl!!

I think my single days may have come to and end!!

I bleed the blue and white forever!!
      You are a crafty devil, so smooooth, and hey it had a 60% success rate, she'd likely go along with the ploy indefinately with those odds!
      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• Originally posted by smilingassassin View Post
        You are a crafty devil, so smooooth, and hey it had a 60% success rate, she'd likely go along with the ploy indefinately with those odds!
        Best part is that she is an Ottawa fan!!!

Comment

:))

Comment

Oh that is GRAND!!!

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• Icin on the cake is the spankin leafs gave Atlanta last night :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                Icin on the cake is the spankin leafs gave Atlanta last night :P
                I live just outside Ottawa.. Out hear, all but the rare Toronto games are blanked out. However, all the english networds (TSN, Sportsnet, A-Channel) were not carrying the Ottawa-Nashville game. So I watched the Ottawa game on RDS, the French sports channel.

I must admit I was going for Ottawa, just because Nashville should remain known for country music.. not hockey.

I had to laugh though, when the Senators tied the game with 45 seconds to go in the third, only to have the Predators score again with 20 seconds to go!

Comment

• yeah, I got all ready and hyped for game against atlanta, only to my bad luck, it wasnt on cable t.v OR satellite... It was on stupid leafs t.v... Which is pissing me off, leafs are not winning, who hte hell wants to pay extra to watch them? We're loyal enough god dhammit!

Comment

• Sid the Kid vs Toronto tonight and I believe Leafs will slip away with this one tonight.

Comment

• End of 2nd period, leafs are up 3 nill GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!! 3rd period is the worst for us, lets see if Leafs manage to keep the win hehehe

Comment

• You guys see the highlights of the drumming the Sabres gave the Hurricainnes?? ROFL

Comment

• two wins! this is good

Comment

• I watched the second period, the Leafs played like they should and Blake played like he had a fire in his pants!

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• 2 game win streak is on the line against Nashville tonight... JORDAN TOOTOO welcome to Mark Bell ;P

Comment

• And still nobody has picked the puck up?
                                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
                                X