No announcement yet.

The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey coach Playfair(!?) throws a fit...
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Final week of the regular season!!! One last push toward the playoffs for quite a few teams.

Looks like the Leafs are rebuilding again.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Ducks are offcially eliminated from the playoff race...by the Kings.

The Kings will be in the playoffs this year for the first time since 2002.

These 2 teams have never been in the playoffs at the same time.

Comment

• Boo to the Flyers. I was hoping the Rangers would get in.
          "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

• I shouldn't watch the Kings. They have lost the 2 games I watched during this series against the Canucks. They won both games that I didn't watch.

They have lost every single game that I went to over the last 4 or 5 years.

Comment

• Woo Hoo!!!

Go Bruins!!!

My brother in Buffalo is going to be on the hook for a case of beer to me!!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

• Yeah!!!

Go Bruins!!!

Time to do the Bear Dance!!!
                Mark Twain

Comment

• What the hell? Les Habs kicked out the Caps and are actually competitive against the Pens?

San Jose Sharks just might advance to conference finals?

What has this world come to?

Comment

• Go Bruins!!!

Let's see if we can finish up tonight and go for the sweep!
                    Attached Files
                    Mark Twain

Comment

• Go Canucks GO!!!!!

Back to Vancouver we go.

I love the internet, was able to watch it live from Oz.

Beer drinking at 8:30am rules.
                      Originally posted by GVChamp
                      College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

• Game 7 in Pittsburgh...Flyers down to their 3rd string goalie...Sharks actually in the conference finals...Hawks eliminated the Canucks in the 2nd round 2 years in a row...oh my...

I love playoff hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• F-ing Bruins!

Go Blackhawks!
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• *DOWN 3 GAMES TO 1 IN THE SERIES. DOWN 3-0 IN FINAL GAME.
                            (And kicked their asses back to Boston!):P

As Jack Bauer would say:

"The following ass kicking took place between 7:15 pm and 9:10 pm.":)):))

6-0 rout by the Flyers in the opening game. GO FLYERS!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dreadnought; 17 May 10,, 14:07.
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Boston became only the 3rd team to lose a 7-game series after winning the first 3 games. 159 teams that won the first 3 games went on to win their series.

I don't like any of the remaining teams in the playoffs. I guess I will cheer for the team that I hate the least...if I can figure out which one.

I hate Les Habs because they beat my 1993 Kings for the Cup.

I hate the Sharks because they're from the bay area.

I hate Chicago because it's a crappy city.

I guess by process of elimination, I hate the Flyers the least. They have not offended me as much...yet.

Go Flyers.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                                Boston became only the 3rd team to lose a 7-game series after winning the first 3 games. 159 teams that won the first 3 games went on to win their series.

I don't like any of the remaining teams in the playoffs. I guess I will cheer for the team that I hate the least...if I can figure out which one.

I hate Les Habs because they beat my 1993 Kings for the Cup.

I hate the Sharks because they're from the bay area.

I hate Chicago because it's a crappy city.

I guess by process of elimination, I hate the Flyers the least. They have not offended me as much...yet.

Go Flyers.
                                BOO..

Go Blackhawks :)

Comment

Working...
                                X