Got a Pet ? Post its picture !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prof View Post
    Oh. That picture of me was taken today while we were cutting our Christmas tree.

Prof
    It took a while but I found you eventually. A bigger picture would help:))

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
      It took a while but I found you eventually. A bigger picture would help:))
      I'm tempted. Maybe a full screen of my right eye. Or my nose.

Prof

Comment

• Is it really greener?
        Attached Files
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Spot is a Leopard Gecko.
          "Nature abhors a moron." - H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Nice Genosaurer,

I had a Leopard Gecko for about 10 years, feeding time was the best. I miss the crickets chirping 365 days a year.
            We're the Light Crust Doughboys from Burris Mill.

Comment

• My dog Hockey, whose now in a better place. :)
              Attached Files

Comment

• This pic was taken back in 05. I had come in from mowing the lawn on a summer day and after a sandwich and a glass of iced tea, I sacked out in the floor leaning up against the corner of our two couches. Blitz always would cuddle up to me whenever i was low enough to do so. This is actually how she would do it. Steal half my pillow the old mooch! I was watching TV and fell asleep not long after she jumped on the couch to watch TV with me(yes, she would watch TV). My wife was working in the kitchen when she heard snoring...yep, both of us. She tried quietly to get the camera, but just as she was about to click the picture, Blitz woke up. I woke up when the flash went off, but this is my favorite pic, of my favorite best friend with me.

I share this because on Aug 29, 2010, I had to put my best friend to rest.

Blitz was a rescue dog. We think she was btwn 2 and 4 yrs old when we got her and 13 to 15 when she had to go.

She is missed. Took me awhile to be able to share it.

Best dog I ever had.
                Last edited by Blue; 12 Nov 10,, 07:18.

Comment

• Great pic sniper. Sadly our friends are not here long enough and when the inevitable happens the heartbreak is enormous. I think that is one reason why we have not had any more dogs.

Comment

• Its never the best of times is it , we have a one year old yorkie , hopefully going to live forever

Comment

• I'm sorry for your loss Sniper, All you can do is rescue... the misses and I will never buy a pet, always adopt. Give 'em a good life.

RIP Blitz!
                      "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                        Its never the best of times is it , we have a one year old yorkie , hopefully going to live forever
                        It will if you don't accidentally put it in a sandwich and eat it;)

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                          It will if you don't accidentally put it in a sandwich and eat it;)
                          Its non alcaholic so its safe :drunk:

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Sniper. I can tell by the pic she loved you dearly.

Comment

• cleo and her guitar
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie View Post
                                Sorry for your loss Sniper. I can tell by the pic she loved you dearly.
                                As much as I did her. Thanks to everyone for your kind words and understanding. I wish I could show some of her home movies. That dog was hilarious in her antics when it would snow. The only reason I still enjoyed snow was because Blitz liked to play in it. She would run out across the deck, hit the yard running and jumping and dive nose first into the fresh snow.She would just bury her head in it and then jump up and run around with a pile of snow on her nose. This would go on for most of an hour. We had to stop when I started freezing. It was a treat for our pooches because they might get 3 or 4 days a year that would happen. It was always something we looked forward to.

Great memories this dog left me with.

Comment

Working...
                                X