No announcement yet.

Got a Pet ? Post its picture !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some great animals here, lots of character.
    Here's my three dogs and all rescues from the local no-kill shelter.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ZekeJones; 09 Sep 09,, 23:38. Reason: Image too big, need to replace it.

Comment

• Good lookin pups Zeke. Too bad they don't get along well with each other huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
        It's been unbearably hot lately. Here is Sadie chillin at the lake...
        Sapper, Is she asleep? My white GSD does that. Goes to sleep sitting up and then start nodding her head. We call her bob when she does that. She done it at the lake in the water as well.

She will forget she is in the water and start to lay down and as soon as her muzzle hits water she wakes up in a start. Funny as hell to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
          Good lookin pups Zeke. Too bad they don't get along well with each other huh?
          The wiener wears a spiked collar as both a joke and to prevent the pug from chewing on his neck when they play. The end of that collar is chewed all to heck. The wiener's name is Bubba, the pug's is Ozzy and the mix is named Emmy. Never had a pug before, but if all pugs are all like him, I'd have another in a heartbeat, all he wants to do is play and be your friend.

Comment

Sapper, Is she asleep? My white GSD does that. Goes to sleep sitting up and then start nodding her head. We call her bob when she does that. She done it at the lake in the water as well.

She will forget she is in the water and start to lay down and as soon as her muzzle hits water she wakes up in a start. Funny as hell to see!
            :))

Sadie will just stand there looking rather pleased with herself then after a while swim out about twenty yards, come back and do it all over. She'll do that for a half hour if I let her.:))
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

:))

Sadie will just stand there looking rather pleased with herself then after a while swim out about twenty yards, come back and do it all over. She'll do that for a half hour if I let her.:))
              Lol! Whatever makes them happy makes us happy, huh?:))

Comment

• Old dogs, new tricks

This is the same dog that last year hated the water.
                Attached Files
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• I have a friend who has two pet ducks one called Crispy and one called Hoisin:))

Comment

This is the same dog that last year hated the water.
                    Is that your cement pond Sarge? Thats some really blue water.

Comment

Is that your cement pond Sarge? Thats some really blue water.
                      Hah! It's a park on private property, replete with signs (for liability purposes) saying, "No Trespassing, No Dogs, No Access to Water". The signs went up after some idiot took his jet ski out there. Here's another view:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hah! It's a park on private property, replete with signs (for liability purposes) saying, "No Trespassing, No Dogs, No Access to Water". The signs went up after some idiot took his jet ski out there. Here's another view:
                        It was my first thought, that place looks like a fine spot to have short jet ski races with some mates :))
                        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• Group swim

Sunday's first we walk the dogs then happy hour or BBQ depending on the weather. This was last Sunday...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Good news, bad news

Morning at the lake. Townhouse for sale in background, thinking about buying. Two bedrooms, garage, lake/park view, only $120,000. Good news is the park and lake is your front yard, very cool. The bad news is the park and lake is your front yard, everybody parks in front of your house, especially weekends to go to the park.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Morning at the lake. Townhouse for sale in background, thinking about buying. Two bedrooms, garage, lake/park view, only $120,000. Good news is the park and lake is your front yard, very cool. The bad news is the park and lake is your front yard, everybody parks in front of your house, especially weekends to go to the park.
                              Bedroom for you and a bedroom for the dog. It's about time she gets her own room, I can only imagine how having to share has damaged her psyche. Go for it, good location and who cares about weekend traffic, it's 2 days per week. Start slashing tires and no one will park in front of your place anyway.
                              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Here's a picture of my mom's dogs. The little one I spent 11 hours on the road going to get it and bring it to her. It's called "puppy." The big one is named Taz.
                                Attached Files
                                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                                X