No announcement yet.

Got a Pet ? Post its picture !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dog now just stares at me when I tell her to speak. She has now learned that "SPEAK" means she is suppose to sit in front of me and look at me. She knows she will not get a treat for this and that I will go on with this for about 3 or 4 minutes at which time she'll get some peace. If she tries to walk away, she knows she will be made to come back and the 3 to 4 minute charade will start over, but this time I will be more excited about it and say the word in a higher pitched voice.

The dog thinks "SPEAK" means that her owner is about to have a nervous breakdown. I think I will wait and ask the trainer on Saturday.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
      The dog now just stares at me when I tell her to speak. She has now learned that "SPEAK" means she is suppose to sit in front of me and look at me. She knows she will not get a treat for this and that I will go on with this for about 3 or 4 minutes at which time she'll get some peace. If she tries to walk away, she knows she will be made to come back and the 3 to 4 minute charade will start over, but this time I will be more excited about it and say the word in a higher pitched voice.

The dog thinks "SPEAK" means that her owner is about to have a nervous breakdown. I think I will wait and ask the trainer on Saturday.
      Sounds like some husbands! :))
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

• Puppy 1, THL 0

Who is training who here? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by wally83 View Post
          Who is training who here? :)
          Confed999 found the other day that our puppy will "speak" if he barks at her first. This morning we found she will also bark at Tom and Jerry on TV.

Other than that she will bark if she hears the dog next door or while chasing the cats.
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Aint my pet, but I photographed him,

A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

• me and chucky.
              Attached Files
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Aint my pet, but I photographed him,

sir,

you may wish :)
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• He's a stunning animal. Far too good looking to be an African Leo..He's got to be Asiatic. If I'm wrong I will throw my Mother in Law to him...please be wrong

Comment

• Dave,

I'll add some merry to your life, he is African Lion :) book a ticket to NYC :))
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

• OMON,

That's quite a best friend you have! He seems very happy and is very lucky to have a caring master:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        Dave,

I'll add some merry to your life, he is African Lion :) book a ticket to NYC :))
                        Well Mother in Law, you can't say I didn't try;):))

Comment

• Dang - that Chuckie is a pretty good jumper - look at that form!
                          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                            OMON,

That's quite a best friend you have! He seems very happy and is very lucky to have a caring master:)
                            thank you sir.
                            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Mandalay is 6 months old. We sent her to a dog sitter who also works at the local German Shepherd training school while we were in FL and she came back as a different dog. Still a 6 month old oversized puppy, but not as hyper and out of control.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• chucky and his gf.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X