No announcement yet.

Got a Pet ? Post its picture !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nobody is taking away my toys.... i'll trade them for a bone thou.
    Attached Files
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
      Rattlesnake in driveway today. Not a really big snake as snakes go (see picture). The "funny" part was me trying to remove said snake with a long stick. When it started to make noise (I mean it was a rattlesnake after all!) the dog decided it was something to attack. Then the damn stick broke. Picture me trying to hold on to the dogs collar and fend off the now pissed off snake with the suddenly much shorter stick! Much laughter at my expense.

And you didn't kill the snake, why??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
        And you didn't kill the snake, why??????
        I was having a difficult a time trying to hold onto the dog and the stick I had started with was suddenly much shorter!
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Max (the Tabby) and Chloe (the Russian Blue) spooning the other day...I just think this was a very cute picture...
          Attached Files
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
            Max (the Tabby)
            Shouldnt that be Max the Tubby Tabby?
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
              Shouldnt that be Max the Tubby Tabby?
              For the last time.....

He Is NOT Fat - He Is FLUFFY!!!
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Watch out Chloe, he's got that look in his eyes!
                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• A belated introduction

Due to all the antics of late at the T_igger household I have not yet had chance to introduce the latest member of our family......Smudge jnr, a purebred black labrador....he was Mrs T_igger's birthday gift to me in August of last year..........the name is Mrs T_igger's idea of a joke , as "Smudge" was my nickname in the military.............. so now when the "gang are around to share a drop of single malt and Rita shouts " here Smudge, come here boy"....the boys all crack up and tell me the wife is calling

Top left... Smudge jnr at 10 weeks.
                  Top right.. at 18 weeks, classic water dog.
                  Bottom left . at 30 weeks.

Botton right . With one of his good buddies "Grizzalli"
                  Attached Files
                  sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Canis snarfulus vulgaris

Glorious day in the seventies. Here is my silly dog standing in the creek this morning.
                    Attached Files
                    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• This is photoshop ! There is no way digital cameras were used back in seventies :)
                      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• Originally posted by braindead View Post
                        This is photoshop ! There is no way digital cameras were used back in seventies :)
                        :)) 70F

Comment

• Everyone's a critic

Originally posted by braindead View Post
                          This is photoshop ! There is no way digital cameras were used back in seventies :)
                          OK, so it was a glorious day in the twenties. That's as good a picture as you get with my with my cell phone.

Comment

• Well , at least it was a glorious day .
                            My cat is champion in projectile vomiting . There is not much glory in cleaning business .

guess i´m just jealous ..... :))
                            If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• here i introduce my old boy Sunny

hes 11 years old :)
                              Attached Files
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samudra View Post
                                So you have TWO cats !
                                No wonder you are so evil ;)
                                :(, Hey there's nothing wrong with cats, dogs have to be taken out at regular intervals in all weathers, cat lovers of the world unite or I'll set Garfield on you [see my avatar]

Comment

Working...
                                X