No announcement yet.

Worst Songs of the '90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the shorter list would be "Best songs of the 90's".

The 90's just kinda sucked for me and has been in constant decline. If we haven't hit bottom musically I fear to see the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      90s was not a bad decade for music, like the 60s & 70s, lots of new interesting genres especially in the electronic scene made it. Note this is not the sort of music you will ever hear on top of the pops or on the radio unless its dedicated to that sort of genre.

The 80s, however has got to be the worst decade.
      I dunno, I kinda like a lot of the stuff from the 80's rock/metal/punk scene. Not so much the pop scene
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
        That song is so bad that it is in fact awesome. Play it at a pub and watch how many people know all the lyrics and sing along!
        Originally posted by GVChamp
        College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          You know something, Andy. I never let CDF knew of my hatre of SWSNBN. Namely, it's not the forum for it. Should I end CDF's happy ignorance?
          you are not alone in suffering -- my wife still listens to Kenny G. Misery love company, I guess.
          “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Pah amateurs !

Comment

T Rex's song , Baby you can drive my car :whome:

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
                Music Blogs > The Rolling Stone Blog > 'Barbie Girl' Tops Rolling Stone's Worst Songs of the '90s

4. Vanilla Ice, "Ice Ice Baby"
                Remember, "Ice Ice Baby" is not a ripoff of David Bowie's "Under Pressure." It has a different baseline...
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                  Remember, "Ice Ice Baby" is not a ripoff of David Bowie's "Under Pressure." It has a different baseline...
                  David Bowie and Queen, I insist...
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by FJV View Post
                    Dude, wtf was that?!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      David Bowie and Queen, I insist...
                      I stand corrected.

Comment

I stand corrected.
                        Speaking of which, did you know that two days ago was Freddie's 65th birthday?

Comment

Yep, Google changed the logo
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Dude, wtf was that?!
                            That's Barbie girl on some veryyyyyyyyyyyy bad drugs :Dancing-Banana:
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I did not know that. Freddie Mercury was one of the most talented singers of our generation.

Comment

I did not know that. Freddie Mercury was one of the most talented singers of our generation.
                                No telling what Queen would have done if he had lived. I consider Freddie the best male vocalist I have ever heard. You should read his wiki bio...amazing. Born Farouk Bulsara....I'd change my name too. He is missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X