Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
    I don't get it. How would that be dedicated to the left?
    Sarge,I had a literature teacher that liked to analyze poetry as well song verses and obviously influenced me. Hint-''Would you like to be the one who sees me lose this all/Would you like to be the one who sees me fall''.

I just made an innocent joke,of course,no similarities between this and real persons and events

Me out
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
      Sarge,I had a literature teacher that liked to analyze poetry as well song verses and obviously influenced me. Hint-''Would you like to be the one who sees me lose this all/Would you like to be the one who sees me fall''.
      Ahh! Lyrics, gotcha. I just couldn't understand the words. Old fart syndrome acting up.;)

Comment

• Awww....how cute is this?

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

• In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• 夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Yes, it's "our" Debbie (with permission of course)...
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTcPNZ2irQ
                    Last edited by Demonlord; 09 Dec 09,, 02:50.

Comment

• Said to be the failed Russian SLBM tested on 9 Dec.

Related news:

http://itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html...6373&PageNum=0
                      Last edited by snowhole; 11 Dec 09,, 11:56.
                      夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

• Viral 'Extreme Shepherding'

Viral 'Extreme Shepherding' Ad Campaign Lights Up the Welsh Hills
                        by Paul Ciampanelli (Subscribe to Paul Ciampanelli's posts)
                        Dec 11th 2009 @ 9:00AM Filed Under: Funny Animal Videos

We suppose it must be difficult to keep your daily grind fresh and interesting when you're herding sheep in the wide-open pastures of Wales. In this video, a group of intrepid Welsh shepherds nicknamed the Baaa-studs (wordplay!), come together to plumb the previously unexplored creative possibilities of their ancient craft, all in service of a viral campaign for Samsung. Though the video was admittedly "helped enormously" in postproduction, the Baaa-studs are genuine shepherds, their canvas an actual Welsh hillside, and their medium real sheep.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                        sigpic

Comment

• I literally laughed until I cried.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WXgDB9dQg

Pics from our '89.Whatever it was back then behind the closed doors,chaos and hope was not lacking.
                            Those who know don't speak
                            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• I like guns.... :)

Comment

• The Duke, the Gunny and my favorite beer....Classic!!

Comment

Working...
                                X