X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nicolle' View Post
    Watch out George !.....
    I want one
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Easily the most interesting Technical I've ever seen.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted to do something to pay tribute to our fallen comrades. So since we are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq the one way that we could think of doing that is by taking a picture of Baker Company saying the way we feel. It would be awesome if you could find a way to share this with our fellow countrymen.
        Attached Files
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

• Glad I was a Tankie,

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
            The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted to do something to pay tribute to our fallen comrades. So since we are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq the one way that we could think of doing that is by taking a picture of Baker Company saying the way we feel. It would be awesome if you could find a way to share this with our fellow countrymen.
            Southie, The 1st photo is tremendous and memory kicking.."We are here because"

Comment

• Reminds me why I went into aviation.

Great tribute though.

Comment

• Got sent this, couldn't resist
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• OUCH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                    The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted to do something to pay tribute to our fallen comrades. So since we are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq the one way that we could think of doing that is by taking a picture of Baker Company saying the way we feel. It would be awesome if you could find a way to share this with our fellow countrymen.

Most of those photos are NOT of Marines. B 1/7 is not in Iraq ATT. Neiter would they be part of "The only Marine Bn in Iraq"

Good pics anyway

Comment

• 96 degrees outside and this is how people dress in the upper Midwest
                      Attached Files
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• How nice to see the real Debbie at last:) Will this mean a change of avatar?
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
                          How nice to see the real Debbie at last:) Will this mean a change of avatar?
                          Perhaps.....
                          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• 96 degrees in Wisconsin?? wow! it's 87 in Dallas...

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                              Speak for themselves really
                              Love the Crack Shot. You could park your bike there.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                                96 degrees in Wisconsin?? wow! it's 87 in Dallas...
                                Yes,Debbie has managed to send the heat wave east into Michigan for my enjoyment also .Spoke with my sister in Florida last night and our temps are higher than hers by 7 degrees or so.I love living next to the Great Lakes,-20F in the winter and 95F with high humidity in the summer.Absolute heaven!!
                                "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X