• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doktor View Post
    60 years later ;)
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
      I like your work, Whiskey, very nice. I have an unborn artist somewhere inside me...

Thanks Chogy, I think the artist in you has been born and taken up the machinist's arts - that too is is art IMHO.
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Chicks with guns: ‘Chicks with Guns’: 15 million US women pack heat - TODAY People - TODAY.com

For the "gunnuts" amongst us!

Comment

• Turbine and Boiler rooms - large ship - fictional
          Attached Files
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rickshaw92 View Post
                Believe it or not, that one actually has a grain of truth in it

snopes.com: Stabbed Marine
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Holy shit, I couldn't stop laughing!!!
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Finnish supermarket; more Ks, the bigger one it is:)

http://media.riemurasia.net/albumit/..._877091829.jpg

Comment

• that made me snicker :)

an artillery tower in Tallinn, name meaning ´look at the kitchen´ (because tower´s height allowed to look down on houses)

a pub in Tallinn, ´Hell Hunt´, meaning ´Gentle Wolf´ in english

If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• Looking at the picture of the Hell Hunt I would have thought the word affectionate would be nearer the translation.

Comment

• Quaffed a couple pints here. Nice place, a bit expensive...

The Dog's Bollix, Auckland, New Zealand

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                                Quaffed a couple pints here. Nice place, a bit expensive...

The Dog's Bollix, Auckland, New Zealand

Love the slope. You know when you have had enough if the building looks straight

Comment

Working...
                                X