No announcement yet.

Picture(s) of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremes times call for extreme measures.........taken in college a few weeks back before our evaluatory tests...:
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaitsev View Post
      Extremes times call for extreme measures.........taken in college a few weeks back before our evaluatory tests...:
      :D
      I used to prepare cheating chits for the really boring subjects in school, and somehow remembered the whole thing while writing them, so did not have to use them.

That continued throughout my 4 years in college.

Anyways, thats the worst thing to do, to write on your hand, you leave evidence..... foolish mistake of amateur's.

Comment

• amateurs indeed......that was the best we freshers could come up with...sadly none of that came in the questions...:D

Comment

• Attached Files
          We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

• Crap!
            Attached Files
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Is that a Maxima your in? And in the desert? That cop must have been really bored or you were really speeding!

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                Is that a Maxima your in? And in the desert? That cop must have been really bored or you were really speeding!
                That was in a S300 clocked at 87 MPH. The ticket was only for 75...
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                  That was in a S300 clocked at 87 MPH. The ticket was only for 75...
                  Yeah, cop was bored. He probably missed a bigger fish when he was meddling with you.;)

Comment

• This is definitely not India going by the registration plate on the mobike - its somewhere in the Middle East.

Funny though !
                    Last edited by Malayali; 01 Jan 11,, 06:05. Reason: format

Comment

• Arm chair General, IJA style
                      Attached Files
                      “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by Malayali View Post

This is definitely not India going by the registration plate on the mobike - its somewhere in the Middle East.

Funny though !

It looks painful The little blue patch on the registration plate could be Hebrew. ??

Comment

• Nope, not Hebrew
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• My girl and me, Xmas day.

Comment

• santa and the reindeer theme?
                              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I was more thinking santa and my elves. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X