Picture(s) of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goodamanda View Post
    I'm getting worried about you, glyn. How did you know the dog is reading?
    Surely it's obvious that the noble dog has just finished writing the letter that the human is now reading?
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
      Some cute animal pictures!
      Oh, Southie, I love your pictures most
      Cinderella was a Chinese.

Comment

• Your all mad, everyone knows dogs can`t read, or write cos they got no thumbs, now as for talking horses thats totally different thing

Comment

• If someone give you this present,do you like it???

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Open Wide!!
                Attached Files
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

• Pictures a co-worker sent to me! They're so cute!!!
                  Attached Files
                  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                  sigpic

Comment

Pictures a co-worker sent to me! They're so cute!!!
                    They certainly are if only everyone could get along like this !!:)

Comment

Pictures a co-worker sent to me! They're so cute!!!
                      Its just lulling the bird into a false sense of security, sooner or later it will strike... leaving only feathers as evidence;)
                      Nulli Secundus
                      People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiny Capstar View Post
                        Its just lulling the bird into a false sense of security, sooner or later it will strike... leaving only feathers as evidence;)
                        Positive thoughts...think positive thoughts...the bird will be fine! ;)
                        sigpic

Comment

• only in russia you could see a sub on the beach
                          Attached Files
                          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Sturgis South Dakota

Figured I would put a few pics up of my trip to Sturgis 2008. This is the Crazy Horse Monument. The white paint you see is the outline for the future blasting away of granit for the next few years in order to complete the monument.
                            Attached Files
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Sturgis South Dakaota

This is what the monument will look like once completed and the family legacy that created it will be complete. A tribute to a great Indian warrior.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Mount Rushmore monument

The Four former Presidents
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X