No announcement yet.

Picture(s) of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watch it you two or I'll set the kiwis big cousin the Haast's Eagle onto you. It has a 2.6m wingspan and regularly ate Moa's (you don't want to mess with them either;) )
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      It has a 2.6m wingspan and regularly ate Moa's (you don't want to mess with them either;) )
      Well it's obviously a better eater than me.I just finished a big pasta dinner and I can't eat no Moa,I'm full;) .
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
        Well it's obviously a better eater than me.I just finished a big pasta dinner and I can't eat no Moa,I'm full;) .
        (Groan)Just because there's a writers strike doesn't mean you have to take advantage! :))
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Austrian Prison
          Attached Files
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
            Austrian Prison
            Sheriff "whatshisname" in Arizona would have a fit:))

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
              Austrian Prison
              A Windex dream.:))
              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                A Windex dream.:))
                Yes, but the prisoners are not allowed to do such menial tasks
                sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                  It's a bottle red OoE - that's different and shame on you anyway.
                  Why? He's a better man than I am willing to take on such a woman.

Comment

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                      That's a bird???Looks like a hairy ping-pong ball with feet and a beak .
                      Gee, you're being nice, it looks like it should have a zip in it's belly where one would unzip to place ones jarmies in and sit it back on ones pillow.

The truth be known, the Kiwi used to be a very long bird, but it saw what happened to the sheep and curled up into a ball for safety.

Freddie
                      Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
                      vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Finally the secret project..........

Finally got the photograph of the secret project that OoE has been undertaking in his back yard for Mrs OoE

Click image for larger version

Name:	lovenest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	1433971
                        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                          Finally got the photograph of the secret project that OoE has been undertaking in his back yard for Mrs OoE

[ATTACH]9893[/ATTACH]
                          How cute, Mate, I hope she's worth it?:)

Freddie
                          Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
                          vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• War Wagon

I'm curious, why is that camel wearing a Fez?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Because it can?? not sure Capt, its not as if it would keep the sun out of its eyes is it

Comment

• Michigan had one of the coldest winters in decades. These pics are from Macinac City, where the water beneath the ice super-cooled, expanded, and heaved the ice upward into these waves that look like giant blue salmon fillets
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X