X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
    Debbie: Did you HAVE to say "head"?
    Took you long enough old man
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• A dull picture of some astronauts or other beautifully enlightened by my current place of residence in the background. If you look closely at top of picture a couple of millimetres left of the upright thingy, you may be able to see me waving.:)

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Were you standing in shadow, or did you fail to shave that day?
        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Honestly, put some clothes on.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• What I wish I could put up on my job sites

Found this surfing. Suppose to be from Australia. I like the no nonsense approach.:)
            Attached Files

Comment

• If that sign is in Australia, I have a hunch somebody did some photo shop editing of that particular four-letter word. Down under, the term "Muck it up" is fairly coming for -- well --you know. Changing the M to an F would have been easy for the guy posting it.

Then again, those Aussies are very no-nonsense people.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• Okay, the Cornish Pixie has sent me another of his master collections of photographs from around the world, some of which I admit I found rather lovely, and many of which would make nice desktop images. For those of you not au fait with how to do it, simply right-click on the image and select "set as desktop" or whatever it is you windows users have in your menus.

Leibniz

Comment

• more of the same

Leibniz

Comment

• and finally

Leibniz

Comment

• Wow those are really good pictures, here's some of the family Nickeas on a day out to Liverpools famous docks (the pretty one is me)

Click image for larger version

Name:	m.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	1433154

Click image for larger version

Name:	p.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1433155

:))
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mike nickeas View Post
                        (the pretty one is me)
                        Whut..with the white hat on?
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• VA Vacation

The look on their faces reflects how they feel after finding out that while we were playing War, I had used the same ace 5 times in a row without them knowing. It wasn't until EJ said "You just played that ace" that I told them I had been playing it for a while!
                          Attached Files
                          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                          sigpic

Comment

• Some cute animal pictures!
                            Attached Files
                            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                              Found this surfing. Suppose to be from Australia. I like the no nonsense approach.:)
                              Love it!

Failed a final inspection the other day because one of the door swings on a closet didn't match the approved drawings. BLOOD BOILING, I called the inspector's chief and he straightened it out. We ought to let the government build the damn houses since they're the only ones who seem to know how it ought to be done right.
                              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• One for the flyboys. Flew round and landed safely apparently

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X