Cute Palestinian Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunatock
    Good riddence! In a perfect world this Commie Clog Dancer would have to face Robert Young Pelton, and tell him he doesn't understand the war in Chechnya. Not to mention tell Aukai Collins he talks bullshit about it. To his face.
    I don't understand the war in Chechnya?
    Do you even know where it is on the map?
    I PERSONALLY know people who fought in Chechnya, I know a lot of Chechen refugees. Unlike you who bases all he knows about Chechnya on a book written by some American kid, I personally know people who fought there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
      That's three strikes, squirter. Your out.
      Need to learn how to spell first.
      Shows the effectiveness of the US educational system.

Has he tightened the noose around his neck enough?

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
        I don't understand the war in Chechnya?
        Do you even know where it is on the map?
        I PERSONALLY know people who fought in Chechnya, I know a lot of Chechen refugees. Unlike you who bases all he knows about Chechnya on a book written by some American kid, I personally know people who fought there.
        Oh now you know lots of people who fought there? Now I say your lieing. You just keep making yourself seem more well known & influential as you go along.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
          Oh now you know lots of people who fought there? Now I say your lieing. You just keep making yourself seem more well known & influential as you go along.
          What?
          Unlike you, I do actually have friends, thank you.Like the Energizer bunny. The attacks keep going and going and going...

Comment

Need to learn how to spell first.
            Shows the effectiveness of the US educational system.
            You hypocritical ass!

Who are Chechans? You respect them so much you cannot even spell out the name of their nation.
            Quite sad to see that coming from you, who capitalizes on every single typo I make:

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            by Lunatock
            How we can't find Russia on "te" map.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Your going to jump on me for a typo while you bitch like a pussy when someone else points out yours. You’re such a "motherfucka!"

Comment

What?
              Unlike you, I do actually have friends, thank you.
              Just keep saying it and maybe it will come true. Or not.

Comment

haha...
                Sqwert. Is thier any chance your a steaming pile of Doroga Ayish?

Doesn't sound like a very good life's plan:
                "Get up. Hate America. Hate Chechnya. Dance in clogs like a sissyboy. Go online. Claim to be a fanatical supporter of Russia. And friends with Nokche Bores at the same time. Miss the Soviet breadlines & oppression. Try to make yourself feel better by claiming you have friends. And that the Soviets didn't lose in Afghanistan. Feel bad when the Admins finally decide to ban you. End yourself. Claim your Darwin Award".

Comment

1. I have read "My Jihad" it is written by an American guy who fought under Basaev. It also has some nice descriptions of beheading of Russian POW's and other war crimes and terrorist acts committed by Basaev and his gang! I went through a bit of the book and couldn't stand his bullshit any longer.

2. If you think that what Russian "savages" are doing in Chechnya is bad, then look at what your Yankee savages are doing in Iraq. And what the Israeli savages are doing in Palestine.

3. Lithuania - if you think that is Chechnya, you are an idiot! HAHAHA! Comparing a Baltic state to a Caucasian republic, really shows how much knowledge you have of the region.
                  And the Soviet Army should have rolled the guts of all those bastards onto the tracks of our T72's. They are building monuments to Waffen SS troops and Gaufleiters of the Baltic states.

4. ibn ul-Khattab is a fucking terrorist. If you think that the Russians (certainly, your intellect is not advanced enough to know what the Soviets are and what the USSR is) "run away" from Afghanistan, you are very fucking wrong. Tadjikistan? When did hte Russians run away from Tadjikistan? I have a friend from Kazakhstan who served there, protecting Tadjikistan and it's people from your Afghan-Taliban drug smiggling sons of bitches!
                  You got some nerve saying I'm stupid. When you can't even figure out where my support goes. Can't decide between American savages or "drug smiggling Afghan-Taliban s.o.b.'s." :lol drug smiggling...

And actually. Rolling Lithuanian's under the tracks of T-72's was the biggest attrocity the Russian scum did there.

Did I actually say that Lithuania was Chechnya? No. Just that it was the closest I've been to Chechnya (As in distance. Oh highly intelligent Soviet Educated genuis.) It did have the horrors of Russian rule in common with Chechnya though.

What are the Israeli's doing? They flattened the entire Middle east at least twice. Has kept a peace treaty with Jordon and Egypt. While Palestine would rather make itself & it's people suffer, than stop attacking Israel.

What is America doing in Iraq? Why it's making the former Hussein Kingdom a respectable country. And rolled it in three weeks. When Chechnya didn't even fall to Russia in the past two hundred years.

Soviets, USSR and Russia = USSR changing it's name to merely Russia to appear less scummy. But really isn't.

Sviets, USSR. Wished they could of held a candle to America. But sucked badly at competing with the U.S....And taking over third world countries. Chechnya, Lithuania, Afghanistan, Angola.

Oh and this has to be rich. If Russia didn't run away from Afghanistan. Then exactly why did they stop fighting and just leave like they did? What did the KGB Agent given the task of teaching your elementary school class claim really happened in Afghanistan?

And protecting Tajikistan? from what? One of the few remaining Communist strongholds from being overthrown?

Comment

Ti khui

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                    X