Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mingus' first album recorded for Columbia in May 1959 at the 30th Street Studio (aka "The Church"), NYC.

Comment

• This woman has gained my complete attention over the last few years. Utterly unique.
      Last edited by S2; 20 Jun 22,, 05:43.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by S2 View Post

This woman has gained my complete attention over the last few years. Utterly unique.
        Holy Shit!!!! It's a Coelacanth!!!

How goes it, Deuce?!?!
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

• Buck,

Just being a nocturnal piscivore feeding on benthic fish populations while navigating our COVID reality. Notre Dame-Wisconsin this Saturday.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post

Holy Shit!!!! It's a Coelacanth!!!

How goes it, Deuce?!?!
            Yes rare sighting indeed, last spotted May 30 2019, lurking !!
            Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Sep 21,, 22:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by S2 View Post
              Buck,

Just being a nocturnal piscivore feeding on benthic fish populations while navigating our COVID reality. Notre Dame-Wisconsin this Saturday.
              Good deal! And since it's Notre Dame, I am all Badgers this weekend!

Hope all is well.
              Mark Twain

Comment

• A track that celebrates life from a guy that didn't get much of it. Peace mate.

Comment

• Its Christmas time

Comment

• A good new year to everyone

Comment

• Rest in Peace Eddie

Always did get the hottest women

The ultimate "Losing your virginity in the 70s" song

The best 70s breakup song to go with it

Last edited by Gun Grape; 28 Jan 22,, 02:49.

Comment

• Absolutely loved Meatloaf!

Several of his songs are on every playlist I make.
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• This one's for you Warnie. We'll miss ya

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Warne
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Mar 22,, 17:27.

Comment

• RIP Taylor Hawkins. Not many can match Dave Grohl's stage presence and showmanship, and you sure as hell were one of them.
                            "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Team View Post

RIP Taylor Hawkins. Not many can match Dave Grohl's stage presence and showmanship, and you sure as hell were one of them.
                              I was so pissed when they apparent cause of death came out.

The dude had real demons but I wish he had gotten the help he needed. My son is a drummer and is really pissed...he learned to play drums by listening to and then mimicking Hawkins style. We had lunch on Sunday and he said he didn't know which death was worse...Neil Peart or Taylor Hawkins.
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post

I was so pissed when they apparent cause of death came out.

The dude had real demons but I wish he had gotten the help he needed. My son is a drummer and is really pissed...he learned to play drums by listening to and then mimicking Hawkins style. We had lunch on Sunday and he said he didn't know which death was worse...Neil Peart or Taylor Hawkins.
                                What would that be. They say they detected 10 different substances in his blood but that he also had an enlarged heart (quite enlarged) and suffered cardiovascular collapse.

Comment

Working...
                                X