Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanie, truly a no-talent hippie if ever there was one. Still…there was that one song-

"This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• I just could not stop laughing...
      For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

• I saw Citanon's thread on Ariana Grande and couldn't get her songs out of my head. So I thought I would share.

See I listen to more than KPop

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• For Minnie. WAB still don't feel right without her around.

"Draft beer, not people."

Comment

• For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Comment

• Something Canadian for everyone:

Comment

• Very like this guy. Amazing video "Otherside"...

Comment

• [IMG]http://gallerynova.se/site/v/744638 [/IMG]

Comment

• Probably the best soul singer of this era.
                          Last edited by Oracle; 28 Oct 15,, 15:55.
                          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Peaches - Fuck the Pain Away

If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Pouring here in the Pacific northwest. Made me think of this Joni Mitchell cover provided by Fairport Convention from their brilliant second album What We Did On Our Holiday-

and then there's Hendrix-

Interesting version with a good jam unheard on Electric Ladyland acting as the intro to Rainy Day...Dream Away. Lay back and groove on a rainy day.

An old fave-

Finally, from Dave Crosby's initial solo album, Traction In The Rain.

They all work well with a good smoke and a hot Mexican mocha.

One more-

Last edited by S2; 31 Oct 15,, 08:01.
                              "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Not to say, but I'll say it... Bring the like button back dammit.
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X