• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disturbed

land of confusion by disturbed

Comment

• Velvet Revolver - She Builds Quick Machines

Comment

• They Long To Be (Close to You) - Carpenters - an oldie but a goodie!
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

• Tweeter and the Monkey Man - Traveling Wilburys!
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
            Tweeter and the Monkey Man - Traveling Wilburys!
            Southie, I have to ask - your 'work' seems to be confined to listening to music - are you a music teacher?:)
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
              Southie, I have to ask - your 'work' seems to be confined to listening to music - are you a music teacher?:)
              No, I'm the data processor at the HS. I just love listening to music and singing! Was in the band and chorus in HS. Church choir where I took voice lessons. Music lets me forget about all the bad things in life. :)
              Last edited by Southie; 04 Aug 07,, 14:40.
              sigpic

Comment

• Deep Forest - Night Bird, coming up next, Plummet - Damaged

Comment

• Superman by Five for Fighting. nice!!!
                  - 所謂 忠,奸,正,邪,善,惡,對,錯 到頭來老天爺會替你做結論 -

Comment

• mockingbird by eminem :)

I don't usually like rap, but mockingbird is amazing
                    "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

• ...at work and I have the XM radio set to the 80's station. currently they are playing Eternal Flame (was that by Tiffany?).

It just dawned on me that "my music" is 20 years old. O hell
                      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• still xm radio

Twisted Sister: We're Not Gonna Take It!!

I miss the 80's
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Nothing Better - The Postal Service. My daughter "introduced" me to it. Nice relaxing tune!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Tom Waits, Jockey Full of Bourbon

YouTube - Tom Waits - Jockey Full of Bourbon

Comment

• 1. ´I should have listened to my mom !!!´
                              2. ´ANd where do you think your going ?!?!?!?´ by the neighbours It´s 01.25 and I´ve got to go to work at morning ..... Bloody hell!
                              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• It ends tonight, dani california and other music in english lately.
                                Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

Working...
                                X