• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type O Negative - Angry Inch
    No Big Silence - On the Hunt
    Rock the Casbah - The Clash
    Jesus and Mary Chain
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• On The Precipice Of Defeat - Sagisu Shiro

Ichirin no hana - High and Mighty Color

Comment

• Blaze of the soul reaper - sagisu shiro

Comment

• A state of Trance 280 - Armin Van Buuren

Comment

• maskau- rammstein
            Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

• Roger Waters - Knocking on Heaven's Door

Comment

• A coworker keeps his XM radio receiver here, so I have it on the 80's station this morning.

Here's a blast from the past: Who's Johnny by El Debarge is playing right now.:)
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Usually anything by Van Morrison. Favorite is Moondance. Also My Chemical Romance.
                  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                  "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                  sigpic

Comment

• The XM radio owner changed the station while I went downstairs to get my frosted flakes...
                    ...I think we are listening to Riverdance
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
                      The XM radio owner changed the station while I went downstairs to get my frosted flakes...
                      ...I think we are listening to Riverdance
                      What a great show Riverdance was!
                      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Love Song by Tesla

(80's XM Radio again :))

Comment

• Sonne- Rammstein
                          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Traveling Wilburys
                            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                            sigpic

Comment

• Smack That on World Space.

Have no clue as to who is singing or whether it is rap, hip hop or acid rock, heavy metal.

Interesting rhythm.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                                Smack That on World Space.

Have no clue as to who is singing or whether it is rap, hip hop or acid rock, heavy metal.

Interesting rhythm.
                                It's by Eminem and Akon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X